LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

emotional coping by going cold turkey

I've only been relying on condom caths and diapers for a little over a year to deal with my urge incontinence. Recently I felt a bit emotionally sick and tired of having to wear this stuff and being incontinent so I tried going cold turkey. The results of my Saturday attempt were a disaster in terms of wet pants, chairs, sofa, and floor but somewhat emotionally therapeutic. I realized I could not go back to frequent bathroom visits to deal with the problem and even if that did work why should I incur the inconvenience of doing so. It brought back memories of my before protection days and how awful it was to have to rush to the bathroom ten times a day yet still wet my pullup sometimes. So while I still feel a little bit down about now being completely dependent on this stuff spending the day (at least till the evening) did help me realize again that it was a good decision to give up on toileting a year ago and rely on external protection instead.

I've been there too. Acceptance takes a while, but it will come. I have come to prefer the side effects of diapers to the side effects of various medications or procedures. Really, diapers are rather benign when you think about it.