LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifier use for snoring? Successful or not?

I've read a few sources saying a paci can prevent snoring and I just read a response in the Baby Talk forum (from Xmas1961) saying he uses his pacifier for snoring.

I havent tried a pacifier, but I wear a c-pap machine every night. I sleep way better now than I used to. If you snore very badly you might mention it to your dr and do a sleep study. I dont know if a paci would help keep the air way open or not but it might be worth a try.

My boss has some kind of jaw positioner he has been using, not too successfully as judged by his mental lapses, to control his snoring. A CPAP, if you have apnea, is actually best...you will feel like a new person. The disadvantage is most full face masls interfere with cuddling..not just for the lumpyness, but also because of the air blowing out of the exhalation vents.

I havent tried a pacifier, but I wear a c-pap machine every night. I sleep way better now than I used to. If you snore very badly you might mention it to your dr and do a sleep study. I dont know if a paci would help keep the air way open or not but it might be worth a try.