LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

People Talk

hi,all i have been incontinence for 4 year now , and ive heard it all.. people that dont understand think that we people that wear diapers are wierd, and that our problem is just a fetish thing. well we know that being incontinence is real and can not be helped. they just dont know.

id just like to say all that are incontinence, and dl,ab, if othiers dont like it and have to judge a person by his or her diapers should go to,@##%$%^@, you know what i mean, im vary happy in my diapers and dont need to be put down about it. or should i say most of use.. anjoy and be happy..

idl john..... :)

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be scared to tell some one who likes me that I enjoy wearing diapers. But as women came and went I felt personally responsable to let them know all about me. There has been only one person I regret telling. But other wise I have found that off the bat they are willing to try it out. I am not fully open about it though with all my friends. But to those that feel the need to open their heart to me, then I fully open mine. I found myself having a great deal of guilt holding the fact that I wear diapers most of the time. I thought it simply best for them to know the real me instead of wasting both mine and their time.

So I hope that you too enjoy your time in diapers and be happy.

Morning Voltz....I'm curious if youw would tell us about the girl you regret telling, and why?

Dill Pickle