LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

4-year-old Truth-teller: 'diapers Are Dad's!'

Most little kids inherently are honest. In telling the total truth, they sometimes give away embarrassing adult secrets. But they're not being tattletales, just truth-tellers.

Our 4½-year-old Andre may have had the topper this week. It was his turn, among our six young ones, to go shopping at the supermarket with me. He helped unload the cart at checkout. As he put one big package on the counter, he announced loudly to the clerk and all nearby:

"Those diapers are my dad's! I don't wear diapers anymore."

Silence. Then snickers all around. A gracious clerk saved my day. Smiling at Andre and me, she said: "That's OK. Lots of grownups buy diapers nowadays." Indeed they do. Curious about her reassurance, I did some research. Adult diapers are one of the fastest-growing sales items in supermarkets and drugstores . . .

USA Today - editorial / opinion August 2002

Full article available at : http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/colum...-neuharth_x.htm

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ohhh, Man, what can you say?? BAD BOYS, BAD BOYS, WHAT YOU GONNA DO? WHAT YOU GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU?

You are soooo BUSTED!! There is no guile to kids my man, they calls them as they sees them! THOSE AINT MINE, NUH UH, THOSE IS HIS!! Yes in today's world many more of us are using adult diapers,(makes you wonder how many out of neccesity, and how many out of comfort?). To go into a store with a four year old, though, is to point an arrow straight at your head, because he's definately going to point out that those are NOT for HIM, HUH UH, NO WAY!! :P

Vic

quote=robert_dl,Mar 14 2005, 04:22 AM]

Most little kids inherently are honest. In telling the total truth, they sometimes give away embarrassing adult secrets. But they're not being tattletales, just truth-tellers.

Our 4½-year-old Andre may have had the topper this week. It was his turn, among our six young ones, to go shopping at the supermarket with me. He helped unload the cart at checkout. As he put one big package on the counter, he announced loudly to the clerk and all nearby:

"Those diapers are my dad's! I don't wear diapers anymore."

Silence. Then snickers all around. A gracious clerk saved my day. Smiling at Andre and me, she said: "That's OK. Lots of grownups buy diapers nowadays." Indeed they do. Curious about her reassurance, I did some research. Adult diapers are one of the fastest-growing sales items in supermarkets and drugstores . . .

USA Today - editorial / opinion August 2002

Full article available at : http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/colum...-neuharth_x.htm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd never trust a 4 year old.

Yea they're no good with money at all... Never trust a man who's no good with money. :P

"Toys! Toys! You should be investing in the stocks!.. Sheesh kids these days, all about instnat gratification."

• 2 weeks later...