LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Out in public?

Jbo

Ok so last weekend I stumbleded into this small forest preserve by my house and walked a few hundred feet into it and thought about pampering up and walking through, but my fear is getting pulled over on the way there or getting stopped by the forest preserve ranger and getting searched or questioned cause I fit the profile of a suspect who broke the law or something, and being caught in a diaper. Am I just paranoid and I should just do it or should I avoid it?? Please help me decide!!

i would only say go for it if you know that there is nobody else around that would spot you. If you know that the ranger won't be around for a good long time and that there aren't other hikers around.

I will be wearing clothes over my diaper, but I would be nice to walk around in a diaper and a tshirt and nothing else.

You could also check with the rangers as well, if there is a permit or admission requirement, so you wont be bothered later on...

Ok thank ,I am new to going in public in a diaper, but I've been a abdl all my life.