LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I thought we shared something special.

I have recently found that my bf (whom is a diaper lover) has been chatting with several other people on the net. And not chatting as in a friendly chat about diapers, but full on roleplaying that I feel should be kept between me and him. When he told ne that he was into diapers I was very accepting and excited to be apart of something special. However in discovering what he has been doing I feel cheated by that. I also suspect he has cheated on me with random people (I think both men and women) off the internet but I don't know to what extent. I can see that my relationship might be coming to an end, but I don't know how to confront him or what to do in situation. I just want to crawl under a rock and blnever come out.

I'm a huge believer in open, honest, direct and adult communication. My first question is did the two of you sit down and agree on mutual boundaries? If you haven't he may not see role playing as cheating and something you are uncomfortable with him doing. Without clear expectations it is unfair to expect somebody to abide by unvoiced feelings. If you did set mutual and clear boundaries then certainly he needs to take responsibility for violating those boundaries.

Second, if you suspect he has been cheating that is a very serious issue. The foundation of any relationship MUST be trust. Without trust there is no relationship and certainly no way for any healthy relationship. Again, I highly recommend open and direct communication. If he is cheating on you then you can do better and kick his ass to the curb. If he isn't cheating then the lack of trust will destroy your relationships as certainly as if he were cheating.

You are in a tough situation but avoiding it won't make you happier and certainly won't resolve anything.

Snugglebear