LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Obesity and Incontinence

In the area where I live, Charlottesville, VA, I have personally seen two alternatives to Antlantic Coast Athletic Club (ACAC), and the YMCA, your standard gyms. The first is called "Medical Fitness", and it is basically a gym for folks recovering from heart attacks and such. The second is Spectrum Physical Therapy...which basically is a small gym with physical therapists and some specialized tools, like arm bikes and e-stims and a freezer full of cold packs. Finally, you may not like weight watchers or similar, but it is worth asking the leaders as part of an informational interview where the members exercise.

Keep walking! And if the trainer clearly isn't interested, ask, always ask, for a recommendation as to where to go or who to go to...check with your doctor, too, you may be surprised.

As for starting a business, I saw a guy who opened a restaurant go around and basically create a list of would-be customers. Yes, most are overweight...but how many are willing to sweat out the calories??

• 2 weeks later...

I am over weight because of neurological problems from sarcoidosis (neurosarcoidosis) this limits what i can do and exercise.

It also gives me bladder urgency. the pain meds for this causes weight gain(gabapentin)

I eat very little at all and watch and keep my carbs below 800gr a day of slow carbs.

I am also a diabetic on meds.

i don't gain any weight but i don't lose any ether.

Just a quick reminder that the Spectrum PT office (Southeastern Physical Therapy Associates) where I worked on my achilles tendon had lots of gym equipment, and ACAC (Atlantic Coast Athletic Club) advertises physical therapy too.

Frank, that's great news.

I worked out for two years doing lots of cardio. I got myself up to 2 miles on the treadmill five days a week with minimal weights. Nothing /or very little/ was happening. Even tho I wasn't losing the weight, fitness became a part of my life. A friend sent me an article about going heavy weights and intensity of workouts. I switched to higher weights, with in a few weeks I maxed out every machine I was on. Went from 3 sets of 5 to now 2 sets of 25 on the machines maxed out. I hit a personal record of 100 chest presses at 285 yesterday. I recently did double my weight on a leg press. I workout every other day on weights and cardio on my bicycle. Like I said, I lost 95 in the last year.

I completely forgot to tell you how I dropped sizes Frank: when I went to college, my alma martyr (Pennsylvania Culinary Institute) is in the heart of Downtown Pittsburgh so everything was so close I could walk which was how it started; I also found the hard way in 2006 that I'm not good behind the wheel of a car so I went to eco-friendly transport by way of cycling.

The stigma of people seeing in your diaper at the gym will pass. After they get to know you they will realize your a good person with a medical condition who is there to make it better.In time as you loose the weight and build muscle you will be know as the guy who was morbid obese

• 3 weeks later...