LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Woke up this morning to find I'd peed the bed, which I had been planning on. Abena M4s can take some serious punishment. I was a bit hung over from the 4th but it wasn't too bad, which is great since I barely remember getting into diapers the night before.

Sadly, dried apricots didn't work for me... at all T.T

Nor did 4 fiber 1s

Hmm. Was everything just normal for you then? Or was there decreased production and/or motility?

Hmm. Was everything just normal for you then? Or was there decreased production and/or motility?

Everything seemed normal. I ate regularly and everything. I don't normally have a BM but about once or twice a week. Normal for me

Everything seemed normal. I ate regularly and everything. I don't normally have a BM but about once or twice a week. Normal for me

I see! How long does it usually take, from that first urge until you mess yourself? Minutes? Hours? a Day?

Whenever I want. I can easily hold it for days or let it go at first urge.

Trust me. . .eat a whole package of blueberries. . . and if you want even better results. . . have some almonds as well.

Almonds work for me, but not the same way-- no bulk, just loosening.

I tried the apricots last nite and woke up around 5 am with an overwhelming urge to poop. I just let it go and began to fill my diaper and fill I did. I wasn't sure if I was ever gonna stop it was great. I will be doing this again.

I tried the apricots last nite and woke up around 5 am with an overwhelming urge to poop. I just let it go and began to fill my diaper and fill I did. I wasn't sure if I was ever gonna stop it was great. I will be doing this again.

Lucky. Maybe I should try just normal apricots.

I wonder what else there is out there that will add alot of bulk

Well, spinach, kale, dried fruit in general, fibrous cereals, there's all sorts of stuff. There's a balancing act though-- most fiber requires a lot of water to work effectively, so you need to drink enough to have it work but not so much that you fill your system up with it.

Well, spinach, kale, dried fruit in general, fibrous cereals, there's all sorts of stuff. There's a balancing act though-- most fiber requires a lot of water to work effectively, so you need to drink enough to have it work but not so much that you fill your system up with it.

I bet that's why the apricots didn't work for me. I never drank any water. I plan to make a dried apricot and blueberry smoothie soon. I wonder how that will do

I bet that's why the apricots didn't work for me. I never drank any water. I plan to make a dried apricot and blueberry smoothie soon. I wonder how that will do

Oh goodness yes! If you don't drink water, bulking foods will have the opposite effect.