LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A diaper that fits.

Zire

I'm looking for a diaper that has tapes on the side and that can fit a 24-26 waist. I'm 5'11 and 116 pounds, size 7 pampers fit me but I'm looking for something with a little better fit. Any suggestions?

I have the same problem with finding things that fit as well. I'm 5'7" and 110 lbs with a 26" waist. So far the best fitting ones I've found for my small waist unfortunately is Depends with tabs which I do stuff with a goodnite.

I've tried abri-form super x-plus in small and found them abit too small. The lower tapes sat too close to my legs and would rip off. Just bought some Abena M4's to try and wow they are big the lower tapes almost meet up in the middle and I have to angle the top tapes down over my hips then I have to add some duct tape to make sure it will stay put lol. I'm still on the hunt for a good fitting plastic backed diaper that is better than Depends with tabs they seem to be getting thinner as of late which is why I stuff them with goodnites so I can make it through the workday.

What ever size you are just remember there is a difference between "fitting" into a diaper and having a proper fit. As a general rule of thumb a good disposable diaper should have at least 1-2 inches of overlap on the sides and should extend up to (or nearly to) your bellybutton. The leg gathers should also be snug all the way around your legs.

• Like 1

Try Tena slip maxi's they are available from Bambino and other US sites (finally) they have a small that seems to work well.

Remember though, always order a sample first :thumbsup: