LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby punishment ideas? Please.

So...could I have some ideas thrown out from some of you who have dominating mommy fantasy's about what kind of punishments may be appropriate for a baby who has defied his mommy? I need punishments that can be carried out via txt, as pure threats and as actual punishments for the far spread play times I have with my baby. In general the times he defies me, I am not within any kind of proximity to physically carry out a punishment. He'll agree to certain arrangements when we last play...then doesnt follow through. I need some sort of way to end this defiance. Types of defiance: not going to bed at bedtime, masturbating when expressly told not to, not calling me mommy, etc... We don't play in the open and don't really have common things we do or friends we are around...so play is mostly at my house when he is needing baby time. Please help :) thanks.

These are great, thanks. I'm looking for some more subtle ones too, so as not to scare him off. Any other ideas? Baby doesn't live with mommy and play is infrequent. But I'd like some punishments that he can carry with him to remember our time together and some that I could carry out without being together...hard to think of :(.

I don't know him, or the situation, but it sounds like when he is in play space he will do what ever, when not in the headspace he looses interest. Like he only wants a mommy, when it is play together time.

I don't know him, or the situation, but it sounds like when he is in play space he will do what ever, when not in the headspace he looses interest. Like he only wants a mommy, when it is play together time.

You are right, he only wants a mommy when it is play together time. And it's the times away when he's not into baby play and we are not together that he doesn't do what he's agreed to doing. It makes me angry and I feel used. i don't want to punish him for that though. not consciously anyway. What I want is a way to keep his head in baby play between scenes. He responds to punishments...so I thought that having some new ideas would help.

Let's face it- at a distance you can't be sure that he's doing what you ask :( But there may be ways to fix that :ph34r: If you have his phone number you can make him send a pic proving compliance, ditto if he can do a webcam at any hour ;) If your goal is to keep him in his 'baby space' then something babyish will work such as diapering through the day (if he's not doing that now)

• 1 month later...

even though that i love the more of a sweet, loving mummy type, but how about if your mean mummy leaves you in a smelly nappy for a while and refuses to change you or take things like toy's pacifier, bottle and she can dress you up like a dress up doll

• 3 weeks later...

I think different levels of punishment work well. If he fails to complete it, or if the behavior continues the degree of humiliation or risk of being exposed increases. For example a simple punishment might be write a line such as " I will always listen to mommy" 100 times. Maybe even with his non dominant hand.