LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little on Big Brother?

Watching the new season and there's a guy who seems like he might be one of us. First time they showed him he was dressed in boy shirts and a color block shirt, all in primary colors. To enter the house he wore a shirt with cats on it.

Seems like all these 'reality' shows are now well scripted with paid actors/actresses. They may be cast certain roles or identities and then after an initial script allowed to ad lib.

Apparently :P The last 'reality' show I saw was something about a house....housemates or something like that. It was filmed in San Francisco, and was actually pretty good. But today those shows just suck :P

I'm thinking this "kid' is just bait, and is mostly there for empathy and help expose bullies...see what happens and don't be surprised if this "kid" wins!

Big Brother is cheap to produce and does pretty well in the summer TV ratings, so they'll bring it back every summer as long as those hold up.

I think the guy in question is just this summer's token gay guy in the house. Even one of the other houseguests has already commented on that. As a gay DL, he set off my gaydar immediately but not my dipe-dar(?).

It is possible that he is a 'little' but might not be a D/L or an AB even. He just could be a 'big kid' showing his immature side, but he is there for a reason and I bet there will be 'fireworks' about this in the house, again, to draw out and expose the bullies. He might also be gay, which would be "politically correct' (PC) with the latest legislation passing, but that would just be the network capitalizing on the situation solely for ratings..."See we have a gay guy on our program" blah blah blah what ever...

I don't watch this stuff anyways...just to much BS and 'drama' that I don't need. :P

• 2 weeks later...