LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A great diaper stuffer

This is my first post here after visiting for a few years. Now on what made me post. I bought a pack of Cvs adult diapers there ok but don't hold all that much really.well I work for a major grocery store chain. We used a product ZORBA ABSORBENT STRIPS for leaking frozen cases and things like that. There like a over size Maxie pad that hold a bunch!!! I took two home with me last night and used them as diaper stuffers. Google how to stuff a adult diaper there is a video of guy showing you how to pull the diaper apart at the top with damaging the diaper omg these things hold tons lol. I've had 3 good wetting and they have not leaked yet. But are the bulky the ZORBA strips balloon up when wet lol I love the bulk. My knees cant touch because of the bulk and talk bout wadlle when I walk. Google ZORBA strips to see them.

WOW, and they come in 100 ft rool so you can really get wrapped up in your diapering. .

Personally I can never find the time to stay diapered long enough to wet the whole thing.

• Like 1

I'd be a bit cautious about using something against your skin that isn't meant for it. I wear cloth diapers and waterproof pants and use an inner soaker layer made from a material called Zorb. I just started using it, and it works quite well. To make a soaker layer, I cut the Zorb into 9" X 16" panels and sew it between two outer panels of flannel. (Zorb is not meant to touch your skin because it will dry it out and chap). So far I am happy with the results. It absorbs quickly and holds well without puddling in the waterproof pants. Zorb is made out of non-allergenic natural fibers. (Zorb 2 comes as a quilted fabric that CAN be used as-is against your skin). The nice thing about those products is that they can be cut to any size you like from 36" wide sheets. (36" by whatever length you order). I am now in the process of making more soakers encased in Birdseye diaper fabric. The test unit I made was from standard flannel and it worked very well. Zorb panels can even be cut wider in the front and taper down at the crotch to match the contour of a diaper. I suppose you could use washable Zorb soakers with disposable diapers, but that would defeat the purpose, wouldn't it? Once again, though, please be careful about what you put against your skin. It's no fun wearing diapers if you get a bad rash, is it?

He said in the OP that he's putting the Zorb directly inside the diaper, most likely between the fluff and plastic cover, so it shouldn't touch skin at all.