LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dear members,

May I introduce myself as mr Wales, I'm not welsh but live here. I've spent some months reading the forums picking up tips and generally using your posts to aid me with dealing with incontinence.

Hostorically I've wet the bed on occasion and had problems as a child but since feb this year, wow, it just hit me.

I went from wetting the bed once a week, twice, four times then every night and then day problems all within a month.

What an emotional roller coaster.

Currently I would diagnose myself as dealing with oab wet. I have sudden urges upto 22 times a day with no control over when or where it happens.

A little scared at the moment though as I've not had a crucial diagnosis yet. I was I front of my doctor within 2 weeks and have an appointment.with continence nurse on 4th July to see if I can get some help.

Diapers have saved me to be honest, I run my own business with my wife and without protection, my ceiling would have fallen down from the amount of piss I've leaked! My wife keeps telling me "you asked for it" due to many years of kinkyness, now wearing Naples and plastic pants 24/7. Cheers love!

Currently I wear tena slip maxi, can't stand fabric backed nappies, they just don't work. At night I'm wearing tena slip with terry over top and Gary pants, and finally I have a dry bed and we're not reaching for the ores half way through the night!

I hope I can fit in here, one thing that has already struck me about incontinence is the fact you can't scream out load and shout "I piss myself!"

Oh it's ok to talk about bowel cancer, and if I hear another customer say "old age don't come by itself" I'm gonna scream. I'm 34 with 3 kids under 3! I hope I can also bring some advise and information to the forum, I'm pretty open and honest person and I've tried lost of products, just started to try some pads and net pants as holiday will be hot. I'll post my results. Again, what is it with the fabric back shit, they are always wet on the outside!!

Man all I can say is when I'm in my head it is usually negative. When I catch myself in there I tell myself to feel. I feel my breaths and where I standing, walking, or sitting. Life deals you what you need to just try and prosper and stay positive.

Welcome to the forum and good luck managing your incontinence. Given the sudden onset of your daytime symptoms, you most definitely need to have doctors do the most thorough possible check on what's going on. It's probably not related to a life-threatening problem such as cancer. but at your age and with a young family, you have to find out what is going on and deal with it. Urge incontinence can sometimes be effectively treated with drugs, but many people end up finding that diapers are the most effective way of managing.

Thanks for the replies, I saw my gp within 2 weeks of wetting the bed every night as I knew it wasn't right. Although historically I done that on occasion for years and was wet at night for years when I was young. I had liver and kidney blood tests done, all ok. Not diabetic. Not overweight, no infections. I'm booked in to see continence nurse soon and I am waiting for a bladder scan and urologist appointment.

Me and my wife have already adapted well to the diapers (nappies). I feel Absolutly fine, fit and healthy and I don't have any other symptoms or what the doctors would call, warning signals for a larger problem. Before I started wetting in my sleep I was having urgency problems for ages and the warning time just got shorter and shorter to the point I couldn't make the loo.

I'm still working running a business and that has helped me get on with everyday life. One thing that disappoints me is the time it has taken to be offered help with managing the problem. I swear, if I'd not have used my brain and bought all the needed items of pants, nappies and onsies myself I'd be a hermit and would have completly ruined furniture, I think we'd have had to have grown gills to servive. Thanks to members of these types of forums I was able to pick up some good tips on helping with leaks and such.

I've also had much time to think about meds and surgery but at this moment I couldn't deal with some of the side effects. Any impairment of my ability to drive safely (dizziness. Dry eyes, heart issues) would stop me from working. I'd rather just slap on a nappy and get on with my life. I will of course keep members updated on my experiences as I go through the nhs motions. It's a scary time and the more information that's available to new people with problems the better. I cannot image, for one second , what the frail and old must indure. When this happens to them. I just took it by the horns and got on with it. What if you couldn't read the web and order stuff? And had to wait 5 months to possible get some managment help as I have, imagine the damage to their houses and furniture, their dignity. Blows my mind.

Anyway a few more details about my probs, hopefully I will make some online friends.

1.Can't stand wetting when sat down. My blader seams to push against my pelvic floor untill that looses, is that a common feeling with oab?

2. Trying not to pull and funny face or stand funny when talking to a customer whilst filling my diaper! Got to giggle sometime when it's a grumpy person!

3. Hate the guilt when you could have made it.

Speak soon

• 2 weeks later...