LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dream guy wants to be my daddy!

Firstly, English is my second language, and I've only just started to research this... fetish... So please look past spelling and other errors in the language.

Secondly, I appologize if my post is hurtful in any way... But I'm just SO confused!

Hi Broken Dreams,

I'm sorry this isn't working out for you. I think it may be easier to adjust to being an AB mommy than it is to being a baby - if you're a mommy, you're still an adult and the other way round, oh you're certainly not! I think it's generally a built-in thing that you're proud of being

I really really hate to be the one who says this but if he isn't willing to compromise, you really aught not to try as it will probably bleed over into other aspects of your relationship. But if you are willing to try and maybe work on some level of compromise then you'll probably be ok.

One, there's nothing to complain about in your English....

Two, there's nothing hurtful in your post...it feels honest, you have real issues,and you aren't making them anyone else's but your own....

Three, there is nothing wrong in seeking unique answers for your unique circumstances....

Now, l am a DL, but only when I am the one wearing the diaper, which makes me feel a lot more secure. Sigmund Freud might say that I was pushed a little too far in various ways as a young child, into things I wasn't quite ready for because I am extremely book smart and generally precocious. What I have learned from DailyDi is that having diapers be some kind of a turn-on is actually pretty "normal", in the senses of not being all that uncommon or harmful to the people who feel that way or those around them. It also teaches us that there is a tremendous variety of things that people consider "sex", and the important considerations are health and mutual acceptance. Very few of them are "wrong", and those that are are distinctly harmful. Not that some might not be right for you....the idea of myself being an adult baby scares me.

It is a little difficult to describe, but, assuming your body is fairly naturally female and young, the effect on your BF of seeing or thinking about you in diapers is like something that makes your nipples stand on end and the juices flow between your legs. Your BF experiences it as his penis getting stiff,a hard-on. Th evidence suggests that this gets wired into our brains by the time we are five or so, but certainly no later than puberty.

Having said this, I don't like the constant pressure from your BF. You can teach yourself to accept doing what he needs, but I don't see him doing whatever you may need in terms of the relationship, in terms of sex. This is very unhealthy for you, and your friend is right....not because your BF is turned on by a woman in diapers, but because he is using his power over you and not for you. He is using you. If you get close to him and do what he wants, the prognosis for you is poor.-- it involves shrinks, depression, desperation, and possibly women's shelters. This from one of my shrinks, who said I (male) was one of the lucky few that actually walked out on an abusive relationship. I still bear the scars, you don't want to.

Now, I am a scientist relying on sparse data, which makes me prone to errors. You should double-check what I say by consulting with a professional, possibly one that you locate through your local women's shelter. I have no issue wit you sharing this post with anyone, including your friend.

Dear Ms Dreams

It was past my bedtime last night, and I was too sleepy to look up a book I would like you to read. It is Daniel Petrocelli's book about the OJ Simpson civil trial for the wrongful death of Nicole Brown Simpson, "Triumph of Justice: The Final Judgement On the Simpson Saga". Pay attention to Nicole's relationship with OJ.

Oh, and don't forget to enjoy the story!

• 3 weeks later...