LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has someone tampered with the "About Me" Editor? The size= functions does not work, when I paste the material in it looks fin, but when I look at it after "Finish and save" all my size tags come up as size=NaN (Not a Number)

An example I used was size=22. I have since found out that the system has changwed from the pt (point) to what appears to HTML size reference. However that is not as accurate as I would like. I had to figure that out and it was mostly guesswork

Up until yesterday, it was accepting point for the size parameter. the HTML0-line parameter is not as adjustable. size=22 (pt) is between size=5 and size=6, unless I changed the parameter without realizing it

Turns out you can be more specific - see the example and associated code block below.

10px -- size=2

11px -- size=11

12px -- size=3

14px -- size=4

16px -- size=16

18px -- size=5

20px -- size=20

22px -- size=22

24px -- size=6

30px -- size=30

36px -- size=7

In short, anything over size=8 will be converted to the 1..8 mapping if it can be, otherwise taken as px font-size.

• Like 1

Actually, what I got when I used size=22, which is what I did when I learned I could do all these cute things with BBCodes, when I looked at it was size=NaN

At any rate, I have adapted. I put this thread up before I did so