LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uk Suppliers

Hi, Ive recently found a new supplier for good quality plastic pants ect.- www.cosydry.com

I recently ordered some snapsided polyester pants and was more than happy with the quality of the

goods supplied, so ordered some vinyl pants from them and those came today.

These are exellent quality too, so I thought I would drop a line on here , there might be someone looking

for good quality items, Also they post quickly. Not connected with this company in any way just happy with

what I've ordered so far. - John (jbz2079)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are alot of adult brand diapers on the market and looking for the best one is hard work for this 1 year old. Can someone tell me the best diaper that very padded smooth and babish. I've tried Tena Maxi Plus before so want something better than that. Id like to try the american brands.

In my opinion Tena slips Maxi are one of the best ones you can get, and I have tried to find better myself but nothing has beaten them on fit, absorbancy and cost. Attends special care was better on absorbancy and cost was about same but could not get them to fit me right and were always uncomfortable.

Trying Kendall super plus at moment there ok. Fit is good and cheaper but still not as good as tena maxi.

• 4 months later...

Mmm Home-n-dry seen cheap. They seem to stock the same terry cloth pants I brought from Drylife - pants i love to wear to work, even if I dare not wear a full nappy ;) Terry cloth pants are nice!

Anyways - Home-n-dry use 'Secure Trading' payment provider - and thats a good sign of a decent online trader (I use ST at work)

Sadly - Drylife use paypal - and their dismal level of service matches. Ordering is easy - trying to get someone to respond to emails is another matter. I don't see why any online store cannot respond to emails in 24 hours on a working week - yet I get nothing from Drylife.

My order has been waiting since mid January - and still no sign.

If you are ever in doubt about a sites reliability - try emailing them - and checking how they take payments.

Dp

ft web designer ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see I'm not the only one who had nightmares with Drylife. I placed an order back in Jan, and it only arrived this week. I had to send about 7 emails, none of which received a response. To add insult to injury, they got my order wrong. I only wanted terry nappies and some pants (print) but they sent me pink pants instead of the blue I ordered. The pants are really nice, but it's not the point. I can't be bothered contacting them again.

In my last email (last week), I complained about their lack of interest and understanding when it comes to their customers. They haven't responded, so I take it they agree!!!

I bought some pants from 'Mediquip' just before Xmas. They are ok, and cheap, but they are really, really thick PVC. I don't really like that, but if that's what you are looking for, they are the place to go. Just order a bigger size than you need, as they seem to come up quite tight.

Bethany

HUmm Bethany

My order arrived last week too, and I sent 3 emails. I wonder if its as simple a problem as they're email isnt actually getting to them.

Did you try a phone call at any point? (I didn;t - was about to - then my order arrived)

It is a shame - I love my double thickness terry pants I finally got - their thick and murry. Ah well.

Next order I'll try home-n-dry instead.

DP

HUmm Bethany

My order arrived last week too, and I sent 3 emails. I wonder if its as simple a problem as they're email isnt actually getting to them.

Did you try a phone call at any point? (I didn;t - was about to - then my order arrived)

It is a shame - I love my double thickness terry pants I finally got - their thick and murry. Ah well.

Next order I'll try home-n-dry instead.

DP

No, I didn't try phoning them......perhaps I should have. Someone at their end was picking up the emails though (I emailed both the address on their site, and a different one that I got from PayPal).

Shame, as you say the products they sell are pretty good!!!

Hi, Ive recently found a new supplier for good quality plastic pants ect.- www.cosydry.com

I recently ordered some snapsided polyester pants and was more than happy with the quality of the

goods supplied, so ordered some vinyl pants from them and those came today.

These are exellent quality too, so I thought I would drop a line on here , there might be someone looking

for good quality items, Also they post quickly. Not connected with this company in any way just happy with

what I've ordered so far. - John (jbz2079)

arizona-care.co.uk are a great site too for plastic pants, nappies and the like.