LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Still Annoyed, But....

• 3 weeks later...

so let me get this straight.. you did some research on the internet... on general use websites... and that coupled with your paranoia which was extensively obvious in your thread in another forum, you somehow have more knowledge now than a PhD/PsyD in regards to which medication will absolutely work for you and you know this based on your internet research with certainty?

Bottom line - and I have said this over and over and over - if you do anything that is going to mess with things that are not broke at all, worsen what it, or take away any amount of privetcy other than what is needed by those treating (meaning immediate treatment, like docs, nurses, exc.

If you think you know more about medicine and human physiology than someone who spent a small fortune on 12 years of school and residency you're deluding yourself. Doctors deserve your respect because they have paid their dues and spent the best years of their lives studying material that is more complex and dynamic than 99% of university degrees out there. Stop going to webMD and stop thinking you know more about medicine than a trained professional.

I am NOT taking anything without knowing a lot about it first (regardless of why or who suggested it) an yes even then cause anything I don't like and regardless of what help it is, it's nothing but poison that belongs in the garbage it's that simple, that's why I only use 6 on a regular basis..They want a lot more, but those were the only ones that didn't mess something else up in the process.