LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bloomington, Il?

I am 31/m DL looking for ANYONE near or in Bloomington, Illinois to meet and wear diapers with -- doesn't even necessarily need to be sexual. I am married, however, and would like to keep the whole thing hidden from my wife (she doesn't even know about my diapers).

• 1 month later...

I am 31/m DL looking for ANYONE near or in Bloomington, Illinois to meet and wear diapers with -- doesn't even necessarily need to be sexual. I am married, however, and would like to keep the whole thing hidden from my wife (she doesn't even know about my diapers).

galesburg over here.

'Allo.

Kentland Indiana here. There are two of us and we are married, not looking for anything sexual just other people to meet up with, possibly thinking of hosting a small get together at our place at some point. I cannot stress enough that its nothing sexual, but we are both interested in meeting new people. Singles, couples, it doesn't matter. We're both open minded, fun loving, and intelligent people. So, hit us up if you're interested. I know Bloomington, IL isn't *that* far from us, and I'm not sure about Galesburg because I didn't grow up here.

-Baby Sara-

W/we about 2 and a half hours north west of Bloomington.....

I grew up near Galesburg and spent lots of time cruising the countryside around there as a kid.

If there was a get together W/we would try to make it :biker_h4h:

W/we about 2 and a half hours north west of Bloomington.....

I grew up near Galesburg and spent lots of time cruising the countryside around there as a kid.

If there was a get together W/we would try to make it :biker_h4h:

mommie an i are in chicago :)

• 3 weeks later...

I live in Menomonee Falls Wi out side Milwaukee im an ab/dl also and I love my diapers and would love to meet others also

• 6 months later...