LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Things You Love About Summer

I like the summer because i have a number of places i can go and just walk around in just a diaper.

they are areas where i can see for miles down the dirt roads and see anyone coming with plenty of time to get dressed before they can get to where i am at.

There is also many areas where i can just pull off the roads a 1/4 mile at night and be free to wear just a diaper. i even found places to go fishing at night in just a diaper

I like the summer because i have a number of places i can go and just walk around in just a diaper.

they are areas where i can see for miles down the dirt roads and see anyone coming with plenty of time to get dressed before they can get to where i am at.

There is also many areas where i can just pull off the roads a 1/4 mile at night and be free to wear just a diaper. i even found places to go fishing at night in just a diaper

alright, I get it, U make me jellious!

Never mind going out in just a diaper and not worry about anyone else (although that adds to it) I just want that kind of space period - no one else around to bother you about anything...Nice...

So thats what they call this year round heat everywhere else. In Texas its just called Texas weather. It gets hot stays hot and occasionally lets us have a little bit of cold weather for snow.

Guest Diaperdragon

I like summer, you can spend outside, hiking in the woods with just a diaper on and even go swimming in a pond with a diaper on.