LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Encouraging This Is All Of Our Deepest Desire.

In the fall of 2010 I decided to give my life to Christ. During The first week I heard this song on the radio. It really touch my heart then, and still does to this day. Especially when I listen to the first verse. I can completely relate to it.

I am posting this video here because I feel that it goes so much deeper then faith. In a sense, I have already found what love really means. That would be the unconditional love that Christ has for each and everyone of us.

This video is also significant because prior to finding this website and talking to so many people in the forums; I thought that because I am an AKDL I would never be able to find someone here on earth: "Who would love me for me. Not for what I have done or what I will become." Now because of this website, because of all of you wonderful people, This song is now Significant for me in two ways.

1. I believe that Christ loves me for me. And I also believe that Christ loves each of you. No matter what.

2. I also believe that there's someone out there for me. Somebody who will be able to show me that affection that I desired. Someone will be able to love me as if I were a child. And there is someone out there for each of you.

Thanks so much for all you guys have done.

Hope you find this encouraging.

Feel free to comment on this.

• Like 1