LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Else Fans Of Csi Miami?

Just wondering if there were any fans of CSI Miami? If so what are some of your favorite episodes? Right now I'm watching CSI Miami on Netflix.

That sucks, what is the last season? As I said I've been watching it on Netflix and right now I'm on season five about three quarters of the way through. The last season on Netflix is CSI Miami season 10.

Season 10 is the last season. It got canceled not long after the season finale of season 10 aired. They actually trimmed the number of episodes in season 10 down to 19 so some other show could air as a mid-season replacement, then they canceled both shows.

Have heard that from other people as well that they liked the first half better. I'm not exactly sure which episode or season this is but I can tell you exactly which one is my favorite. It's the one with the fires in the Everglades. In this episode they're having prisoners have to fight the fire and one of them exchanges his bracelet With another prisoner. Guy ends up escaping and taking Alex Woods hostage.

Another one of my favorite episodes in season three episode one. The one where the boat crashes into the bridge. I also believe that is the one where Spiegl dies. So I guess that part of the episode isn't my favorite.

The first episode you're thinking of is Nothing to Lose, season 3, episode 16. That's the one that on the DVD is shortened to 44 minutes, but when I've watched it on A&E there are a few extra scenes that matter to the story; it's pretty odd.

I used to watch CSI quite a bit and enjoyed it. :) It took me a while to warm up to the 'new ones" For Miami and Las Vegas, but they were well cast and well written, so I got hooked :blush: It's sad that they canned Miami and New York :( as the new York cast was possibly t he best.

Didn't get into which episode is what, so I don't have much of a fav for Miami, but there was one episode where Cain was kind of stuck in the middle of a problem as his Girlfriend was buying pot for a cancer patient (either herself or her dad??) and she got arrested for possession in a raid etc. I think she also got killed in a later episode which hurt cain a LOT...it was interesting to see this side of that character.

Slightly off the OP, one of my fav episodes of CSI Vegas was "Pirates of the Third Reich" when a girl is was found in the desert murdered and mutilated. She turned out to be the daughter of a local Dominatrix (Lady Heather ) that the lead character (Gil Grissom) knew from previous contacts and had an interest in ;) Through the story, heather abducts the suspect who tortured and killed her daughter, strapped across the hood of her car out in the desert, and was beating the sh*t out of him :o. The tough part was that Grissom had to stop her from killing him, even though this dirt bag deserved what he was getting, he was still a suspect, and due his 'rights', she couldn't have her vigilantist justice, but he had to go through the 'system' like everyone else, no matter how much it hurt either of them...and that one hurt a lot....great episode! :thumbsup:

Yeah Square_duck, I know exactly which episode you're talking about. I watch that one not too long. I think it's either in season four season five. I tried to watch CSI New York but I've never been able to really get into it.

Got hooked watching CSI with Grissom (William Peterson) and Catherine Willows (Marg Hellenberger) etc, but the 'Miami' version used to annoy me everytime Horatio Caine (David Caruso) opened his mouth. It was like he couldn't act, and seemed smug and arrogant.

• 3 weeks later...

I can remember really enjoying the original CSI, there was something unique about the casting

and it seemed all the actors really clicked. My first introduction to the series was the "King Baby" episode.

A good friend of mine who knows about my AB tendencies actually went out of his way to record it for me

when it first aired on cable. Granted, it's not a very encouraging depiction of the lifestlye but it was still