LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Glad you're doing better :thumbsup: Life looks better from the top of the hole than from down in it ;) Folks used to call me crazy but my shrink and therapist told me that I was the sanest person they'd even met. I thinked them graciously but that thought worried me- and it still does :lol: Well, if it keeps us out of rubber rooms it can't be all bad :whistling:

I hear and listen to all opinions, but I have long known that many people have a pre-made agenda based on only what they think or see :bash: Those people have a strike against them when it comes to me hearing from them because I know they are biased and they usually don't <_<The reason being Gay or AB or DL or TG can't be 'cured' is because it's not a 'disease' where something is wrong- it is a normal condition some people have wlile others don't (pardon my use of 'normal'- no offense intended :) )

When it comes to shrinks and therapists there are really no hard and fast rules in place :o And rarely does anyone in the medical world get totally kicked out for wrongdoing :bash: When I lost my sanity and needed a therapist, finding one who would work with a TG took the 50 or so listed in the phone book here down to exactly 2. So OK, I can understand that not every therapist wants to deal with this, but isn't that their job and don't hey know how much this kind of thing can affect someone? He!!, I was suicidal and I told them that- I needed help badly and they preferred that I die instead of trying to help keep me alive :o The first one who said they would see me backed out on the appointment and said they didn't know when they could work me in. Yeah, right- FU2. The nxt one sounded good, speaking of 'partners' and 'acceptance' an 'caring about everyone'. They also claimed that the reason they were working out of a church was the high cost of office space. Within 5 minutes of our meeting I was getting bashed with a bible and being told I'd be going go to he!! if I didn't change :screwy: Were it not for a very special friend pointing me to what turned out to be the right therapist I would not have made it through <_<