LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Mommy Needing Some Help

Im a very new "mommy" but i have children of my own. I really enjoyed my time with my kids when they were very little babies i had to force myself to stop breastfeeding them they were around 2 by the time i finished. i have just met a guy who is ABDL so to me it works out rly well. The main problems are we live very far apart so cant meet up and we are both just starting out to put this scene into practice. I think I am the only person he has told about it and he hasnt tried anything yet (too scared). I have looked for advice but there doesnt rly seem alot out there aimed at me in my role as mommy and how i deal with how i feel about it, my need to be maternal, so if anyone out there can guide me in the right place or how we can grow as a couple from here it would be rly appreciated. I find it hard to cope with it because i have kids and it makes me feel like im weird i want to breastfeed my "baby" so bad and take care of him like a mommy does but i also want a full sexual relationship too. So if any other mommies out there feel like i do i would rly like to hear from you on how you deal with the whole thing.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, you sound like a wonderful mommy. Ask lots of questions, read up on you don't baby lifestyle, and just be yourself. That is my best advice for new mothers. Remember when I was new to the scene, I just had the best time. Can't wait to have another one.

If you have anymore questions, send me a private message and I will help you out.

As a new ABDL that has just told my wife of my other side after being together for 17 years. The best advice I can give is, take things slowly and read the book "there's a baby in my bed" the book has helped both of us a great deal.

Guest monksmommy

i have been a mommy since dec and the best thing that i can tell you is take it slowly and talk about everything. i read "there is a baby in my bed". it is a really good book. my baby is lil_baby_monk. we don't get be together all the time so we try to make the best of it when we are together. we are a case of talking about having a baby together to him being my baby. LOL! good luck! email me if you want to talk! :)

I know this was posted a bit ago, but in the event that I can provide helpful information to anyone then awesome!

Firstly, congratulations on your 'baby' and welcome to the community! There's a lot of things that you will find here helpful but a lot of what will help you the most is communication between your baby and you.

If you haven't learned already, this AB/DL lifestyle is so diverse from one individual to the other solely because everyone has different preferences. It's like food. Everyone eats, but not everyone likes to eat Mexican food.

The way many people identify are either adult baby (AB), diaper lover (DL), or both. Now there are also adult kids (AK), where the age can vary from 4 to typically no more than 10. For some individuals, this is a sexual fetish. For others, it's not. If it's not sexual, the greatest appeal is regressing to a more care free period of time and having a mommy figure to nurture and care for them in ways a mother with biologically aged kiddos would.

I identify as a little two year old but I switched in my last relationship, meaning I was both a baby and a mommy depending on my partners and my own needs.

Don't feel weird. You aren't weird for having the feelings you do have. Honestly, I find it very sweet that you are so accepting of your baby and have already begun to feel the maternal connection. Only your baby will be able to voice to you what he needs out of this new dynamic between you two. But also, don't be afraid to voice the things you want to gain from this dynamic as well. I truly believe that honest and open communication is the greatest tool that will bring you two together.

Since you have a long distance relationship, communication is huge. You're baby is probably very timid and shy. Especially if this is the first time he's discussed it with anyone. So he's going to need a lot of assurance from you. I remember when I came out to my ex as an AB. I was constantly worried I was being judged and that she would leave me. Patience is something many parents have, but in the beginning of discovering/learning about how you two want to make this work, your patience can be pushed.

Which brings me to why finding a balance that works for you is something that will take some tinkering. Like with anything new, there's sure to be a lot of it in the beginning. But you both will find a system or routine that works for you.

Like I said, what you feel isn't weird. It's very natural and it really seems you genuinely accept and care about your baby. And that you want to maintain an adult relationship is also a healthy concern. Discuss this with your baby and set those boundaries.

I'll stop rambling now. I hope what I've shared has been helpful. If you need help or specific advice please don't hesitate to ask!

:D

Paxy