LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Acceptance?

My name is Quinn.

I have recently decided to Come to an acceptance Of what I have. I'm also a very strong Christian. My reason for joining is So that I can find a better understanding of myself. And figure out what life would look like having this condition.

Guest Baby Rina

the word "condition" seems to give it such negative connotations. It's not 'impure' or wholly 'negative' to enjoy something outside of mainstream views.

As I see it, this is how I was made, it is how I was intended to be, and it is how I am B) I am not hurting anyone with it and it hurts no one, though it can hurt me if I don't handle it well :rolleyes: It does not interfere with my life or any of it's relationships :whistling: If God wanted this to be otherwise then it would be.

I understand what you mean, that is the hard part. I've spent my entire life trying to deny this. Trying to convince myself That I was "normal". It was only about a week ago that I decided that I needed to accept this. That I needed to stop running away from it. The part that I am confused about is how this would work in a relationship.

I have never been in a relationship and part of the reason is because of this. But I have a deep desire to have a family and have kids one day. But can that ever happen is my question?

Being a Christian I believe that giving into lust Is it sin. File so you know that we are all sinners. That we are saved by the grace of God and not by our actions. The part that I I'm still working on is understanding that even though I believe last and masturbation Is wrong that doesn't mean that these feelings that I have and these desires are wrong. As I said this is really complicated. The reason I joined these forums is for support. To know that I'm not alone. Is there anyone else out there that has a strong belief in Christ and Christianity but also is going to the same thing? I really appreciate everybody who has commented and replied.

as long you dont put it before God we are ok. I also a Christian. I do wear all the time due the fact i use to it and have a slight over active bladder sometimes. Plus it keeps me calm and not as stress

Yeah, that's what I think too. I actually don't wear them. Imagining Myself wearing them is the only way I can achieve arsoul. I actually not sure if I would be classified as an ABDL. What I am trying to seek is love. But not the kind of love that one would traditionally think of. I am talking about love like you would love a child. If that makes any sense.