LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Young Daddy :)

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Aaron and im a young 20 year old daddy. More interested in the fairer sex but open to talk to anyone. I work as a manager of a very high-end retail store and love to relieve stress and smile by just talking. Im artistic and very easy to talk to. "Worldly" for my age, or so iv'e been told. Anyways expect to hear more from me. Oh bye the way im in the Northern Virginia area if anyone wants to know. Fell free to talk to me. Attached below is a pic of me :) Enjoy

Yahoo! = ecoastaaron

AIM = munkifist

post-6902-1148774403_thumb.jpg

post-6902-1148774403_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the site Aaron, hope you have fun. Watch out for that Kanji person, she likes to cause whole bunches of trouble. Don't worry I'll defend you from her, even if she does try to set you on fire or something.

nobodyive anyone sound advise on anything as he/she cant even run their own life any where normal what a little FAG freak your a boy live it learn it listen to this kanji person he/she does not even know what the hell he/she is much less give advise on anything you little weird oh your a BOY get over it

Yea, insulting me, or trying too. Just showing off his ignorance and intolerance to others situations. He's probably a racist too, and most likely anti-semetic. Also a Troll by the looks of it as this is his first post ever, it seems a bit odd that he would waste it on me.

Hey Toddy, why don't you go back to the Nazi's? I hear they're recruiting people with your particularly high standards. Oh thats right the Nazis have been out of power for a little while, perhaps you'd rather support the far right wing conservatives and their religious bullshit that they lord over everyone else.

<_< Moron