LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close Encounters From The Nth Time...

No no aliens, but another "rezz close call", if you ever seen these posts today...

a Phew months, one or two off this whole seen, because of personal reasons, cough kicked out house...i had no diapers, chucked away me pacis n bottle, even tho i rarely used me bottle, kinda sucked, no pun intended!...

So the other day i deciede ill get some new D's, so i head to medisave.co.uk, never tried em, i orded medium, i also, stupidly, order a onesie, never ordeded one before, ever!

so wednesday comes, my D's come, MEDIUM my ass, i thought, no way these are medium, no way...anyway, there ok! babyish and a deceant D over all.

Next day im expecting my Onesie, but before i go into this let me tell you about a conversation i had with my mom, the conversation took place on tuesday:

"Ok so ill see you thursday right, i wont be back till the morning" - Says i, as i went out for my bday on thurs

"oh ill see you morning then" - Says my mother, the day my ONESIE was supposed to come, i thought she said morning, she said morra, as in tommorow? - MEANING SHE WAS OFF ON THURS?!?!? - Nope! as it turns out...

I frantically cancel everything! forgeting that its wed my D's come and shes not in and thurs that my onesie comes, i stop cannceling my d's as i come to my senses.... and then i talk to her again, and figure out its no THURSDAY shes off, as i thought this, so i phone em back up and say sorry but have the order come Next tuesday, as mondays bank holiday, and parents will be in...

The story..

SO! ive had my D's a phew days now, there ok, not exactly medium but there cool, very babyish, i think ill have to step up to large next tim, theres no way these match the measurments...

So its saturday morning 8:30, my eyes slide open, but not naturally, no! my hearts racing, it takes little than more than a couple of nanoseconds to work out someones at the door this early in the morning, i hear a mumble of my name from my room through the vibration of the floor, i work out its my name, by now my hearst beating faster then a F1 Racing cars engine, i can hear it!

I walk back in forth in my room contimplating what on earth im going to do, as i hear my step dad sign for it and goodness knows what. I pop my head out my window and confirm it was a Delivery van. And as i chose the courier i knew it was it...

i think to my self, a saturday? what the doose!

I pop in the shower, with 5 hours sleep in my head, dazed, disoreinted and worried, i pop on some boxer shorts, trousers and a top, head downstairs and kindly laying on the kitchen bench is the package with my name on it. Litterly. i take it upstairs to my room, i open it , its what i knew it was gonna be, but on a saturday? it was due Tuesday!!!

Quick thinking is needed! i take the onesie i, pack it in my cupboard, on teh top shelf, i pack it under my cloths so hard it knocks the back out, i dont hesitate though. I take the empty packaging go back downstiars, but with a plan, in my cuboard was a Top, i never worn since i got it, with the label still on, i lay the packaging where i found it,and the top on it, i go back upstairs, stay there a short while makin sure my parents are down there first. I approach slowly and hear

"whos the shirt off?" - questions my mother

"oh i dunno, might be off my sis" - Says i

"but she was gonna bring that one up with her, when she visits next, silly girl... oh well" - says my mother again, questionably.

I suggest that it was prolly not her, i wasnt to sure who sent it as there was no markin on teh package but maybe a reward froma shop i always visit...

"but it was next day delivery" - Counters my mother

"oh i dont know, prolly just my sis after all..." I knew it wasnt, but its just a top, she thinks anway.

I take the the shirt upstairs and bin the packaging, and that was that.

As far as she knows, nothing comes off it, i hope anyway, i dont know what to suggest, but i tried the onesie, first timer, got it on now with a D (diaper) its pretty good! cant wait till its ttime to go to bed

:)

-rhezz

No no aliens, but another "rezz close call", if you ever seen these posts today...

a Phew months, one or two off this whole seen, because of personal reasons, cough kicked out house...i had no diapers, chucked away me pacis n bottle, even tho i rarely used me bottle, kinda sucked, no pun intended!...

So the other day i deciede ill get some new D's, so i head to medisave.co.uk, never tried em, i orded medium, i also, stupidly, order a onesie, never ordeded one before, ever!

so wednesday comes, my D's come, MEDIUM my ass, i thought, no way these are medium, no way...anyway, there ok! babyish and a deceant D over all.

Next day im expecting my Onesie, but before i go into this let me tell you about a conversation i had with my mom, the conversation took place on tuesday:

"Ok so ill see you thursday right, i wont be back till the morning" - Says i, as i went out for my bday on thurs

"oh ill see you morning then" - Says my mother, the day my ONESIE was supposed to come, i thought she said morning, she said morra, as in tommorow? - MEANING SHE WAS OFF ON THURS?!?!? - Nope! as it turns out...

I frantically cancel everything! forgeting that its wed my D's come and shes not in and thurs that my onesie comes, i stop cannceling my d's as i come to my senses.... and then i talk to her again, and figure out its no THURSDAY shes off, as i thought this, so i phone em back up and say sorry but have the order come Next tuesday, as mondays bank holiday, and parents will be in...

The story..

SO! ive had my D's a phew days now, there ok, not exactly medium but there cool, very babyish, i think ill have to step up to large next tim, theres no way these match the measurments...

So its saturday morning 8:30, my eyes slide open, but not naturally, no! my hearts racing, it takes little than more than a couple of nanoseconds to work out someones at the door this early in the morning, i hear a mumble of my name from my room through the vibration of the floor, i work out its my name, by now my hearst beating faster then a F1 Racing cars engine, i can hear it!

I walk back in forth in my room contimplating what on earth im going to do, as i hear my step dad sign for it and goodness knows what. I pop my head out my window and confirm it was a Delivery van. And as i chose the courier i knew it was it...

i think to my self, a saturday? what the doose!

I pop in the shower, with 5 hours sleep in my head, dazed, disoreinted and worried, i pop on some boxer shorts, trousers and a top, head downstairs and kindly laying on the kitchen bench is the package with my name on it. Litterly. i take it upstairs to my room, i open it , its what i knew it was gonna be, but on a saturday? it was due Tuesday!!!

Quick thinking is needed! i take the onesie i, pack it in my cupboard, on teh top shelf, i pack it under my cloths so hard it knocks the back out, i dont hesitate though. I take the empty packaging go back downstiars, but with a plan, in my cuboard was a Top, i never worn since i got it, with the label still on, i lay the packaging where i found it,and the top on it, i go back upstairs, stay there a short while makin sure my parents are down there first. I approach slowly and hear

"whos the shirt off?" - questions my mother

"oh i dunno, might be off my sis" - Says i

"but she was gonna bring that one up with her, when she visits next, silly girl... oh well" - says my mother again, questionably.

I suggest that it was prolly not her, i wasnt to sure who sent it as there was no markin on teh package but maybe a reward froma shop i always visit...

"but it was next day delivery" - Counters my mother

"oh i dont know, prolly just my sis after all..." I knew it wasnt, but its just a top, she thinks anway.

I take the the shirt upstairs and bin the packaging, and that was that.

As far as she knows, nothing comes off it, i hope anyway, i dont know what to suggest, but i tried the onesie, first timer, got it on now with a D (diaper) its pretty good! cant wait till its ttime to go to bed

:)

-rhezz

Even without reading all that...who cares

Even without reading all that...who cares

I do. It was fun reading. Since this isn't something Rhezz wants to share with his family, then situations like this ARE a bit hair-raising. And some of us identify with it and find it a good read.