LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That Little Itch

pax87

You know what I'm talking about! That feeling when your 'little' is just bursting to express the its' self and you can hardly contain it.

For me, my 'little' has not had much freedom in the past year or so and I find it harder and harder to suppress my regressive tendencies. Most days I'm struck with the urge to suck on my paci, bottle, or even my fingers if nothing else is available along with my other 'little' behaviors.

Does anyone else have similar experiences? Maybe it's just me and I'm weird.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes for me the longer I go without indulging in the lifestyle the more my mind starts to wonder to indulge. I suppose it is similar to yourself when you don't have the opportunity to wear diapers or use pacifier or bottles the more it creeps into my head that I want to use these things...Don't think I will ever fully understand this as it is a fetish I have but just as much I enjoy being an abdl in a non sexual way...

You have to give these things enough time and space in your life or they will build up until they overwhelm you :whistling: Letting that happen is not a good idea for a number pf reasons. You can begin to make bad decisions because of the pressure and do things you wouldn't usually do. You don't want to 'set' this as a behavior patten. But the biggest reason to not wait is that going from being overwhelmed then satisfying the 'itch', afterwards you may feel excessive guilt which pressures you to wait to long the next time too :screwy: It's far better to spend ten minutes here and there 'scratching the itch' than to aim for sometime where you can spend hours at it because we all have or cam make time for the little opportunities while often something will prevent your spending the bigger timeframe the way you wanted to :angry: leading to even more frustration.