LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered For Summer

The three girls were changed as steph squatted down and grunted, pushing the back of her pull-up out. Jumping out of the car, she shouted " mommy mommy mommy I went potty in my pants!" Running toward mommy with her pull-up being held by her thighs.

Of course, she was demoted to baby status along with the others.

Ce Ce was told to get in the baby seat, since she leaked before and they were off, but kris had to hold Amy in her lap.

"You girls aren't really big enough to go to an amusement park. I think that we will go to the store to get you girls some items that go along with being a baby", which started the girls off whining. They were ignored as they got off the highway and into a mall instead.

"First up well get you some more appropriate clothes and some pants," she said watching the girls cry in the back. They walked into the store and got some weird looks as people saw the teen girls in diapers. They were led to the pre teen and xxxl toddler section since they were all quite small. Mom picked out four fuzzy onesies fir them to sleep in which had either rainbows, polka dots,hearts, or " Baby girl" written on them.

Then mom grabbed pacis for them with "cutie" written on the ends.

"Girls, pick out your own age appropriate clothes now.

• Like 1

They each picked out a different version/ color of the following: Hannah Montana t shirt, a lacy babyish dress, a shirt that said cutie on it, strawberry shortcake jeans, and pair of bright pink shorts. Their mom also picked out particularly embarrassing clothes for them on addition, consisting of a t shirts that say I poop in my pants and its ok, pampered princess, I love my diapee, and a Dora t shirt along with shorts that had padded written across the back. The girls couldn't believe that their mom and in Kris's case her friends mom, would do something like that seeing the babyish clothes in their own hands. When she was out of earshot, Amy said,"guys I'm sorry for making fun of you. If we weren't fighting, we probably wouldn't even be in this mess" said the younger girl indicating the girls attire, consisting of only a shirt and diaper.

"Well sorry isn't going to do anything now, is it!"

Yelled Cecelia as a group of 11 year olds walked by snickering.

"Hey she is only trying to make amends. You don't have to be so mean to her!" Steph said pulling Amy close protectively.

"You would say that! I think that you like being babied! I watched you shit yourself on the car on purpose, you little sicko!"

Cecelia shouted smugly, causing steph to blush as amy and kris stared at her dumbfounded.

"Is....is that true?!!" Amy said.

"Are you serious Stephanie?" Kris exclaimed.

"Yeah, it is ok!" Steph said crying.

• Like 1

"Yeah, is that okay with you" steph repeated sobbing.

Amy smiled at her big sister," yeah, your my big sis. If you like this, then I'm okay with it" she replied hugging her sister.

"Awww, look at the little babies hug. Steph you are disgusting, I can't believe you like to wear these things!" Cecelia said standing close to kris who was obviously disgusted by steph as well.

Amy just stood on her toes to give steph a proper hug, just as their mom was coming back.

"Awww, looks like I know who is best friends with who know" she said observing Amy's hug and taking Cecelia and kris standing together as a form of friendship.

"You girls are awfully quiet. Is everyone getting along?"

"Yeth mommy, we are all bestest fwiends!" Lisped kris to cover.

"Ok, now come along to the changing room, and lets get those diapers checked and some pants on you girls!" Mom said leading them over to the family bathroom..

She pulled back each girl's diaper and pronounced them all clean, and took out the first four pairs of pants she felt.

"Ok Amy here are your pants" she said pulling the shorts that said padded up her legs. She gave Cecelia the strawberry shortcake jeans, steph the pink shorts, and kris the pink shorts.

• Like 1

"Aww look at you four! You look just like you did when you were in daycare!" Their mom replied patting Amy on her diapered bottom.

"Ok little girls, we should be going to get some dinner, it's getting late. I think that we will go out for food.

As they walked out of the store, and out to the car, all girls were on the verge of breaking down and crying out of embarassment. As they squeezed onto the car, this time steph in the baby seat, Cecelia and Amy couldn't take it anymore and started sobbing.

"No no no babies, be quiet for mommy" mom said ripping open the pacifier box and placing one of the babyish things in the crying girl's mouths.

It didn't take long to arrive at the restaurant, and then mom led them into the children's play area.

"Mommy do we hafta?" Whined Cecelia through her paci.

"Yes, you girls go have fun! I will order your food for you.

Steph said, " come on Amy, lets go talk in the ball pit." Steph said jumping into the pit like an excited toddler. Amy grudgingly followed her into the pit and started talking.

"How are we going to survive this! It's been less than a day and I hate this baby crap!" Amy said wriggling in her diaper.

"Amy, it's not all that bad. It sure is embarrassing in public, but if we stick together and just do what mom says then it will be over soon" steph said, even though she liked the diapers she wasn't on board with the whole baby thing.

Amy felt a cramp in her stomach knowing that she needed a bathroom fast! "Steph, help me up! I hafta use the bathroom!"

"Amy, you know that's not going to happen, right? I mean, no offense, but out in public, especially on a diaper and these clothes, you look like you are actually 3, unlike us, who at best look like 8 year olds."

"Do not, do not, do not!!!!" Amy shouted jumping up and down, looking like a little girl throwing a tantrum.

Amy her face red from screaming, felt pressure building up in her stomach, and squatted down feeling herself letting go if control.

"What's going on out here I thought I heard screaming.... Ohhh I see, are you making a poopie for mommy Amy?" Said mom seeing Amy crouched down and her face red.

All Amy could do was fart and grunt and fill her pants while her mom watched. When she was done, she stood up and said "I'm not a fuckin baby!!!"

"We don't use that kind of language little girl! And I think that poopy diaper you're wearing answers the question whether you are a baby or not! You can just stay in your stinky diaper until we go home then!" She replied angrily walking away.

"Amy, what have you done!?" Steph said as Amy broke down in her arms and cried.

• Like 1

Amy continued sobbing into Stephs arms as Cecelia and kris walked over.

"Amy, you are suuuuch a baby. You couldn't even stop yourself from doing that?" Cecelia said pointing at Amy's pants.

"Back off! You know that you will have to do that eventually right?" Steph said

• Like 1

Then their mom came back over and Cecelia said, "mommy Amy stinky" pinching her nose as Amy sobbed.

"I know Ce Ce, but she was behaving badly, so her punishment is going to be to stay in her stinky pants until we go home" mom said. "Our food is here, so come on girls. Oh and Ce Ce, give your paci to Amy, she needs it more than you right now."

Gleefully, Ce Ce pit her paci in Amy mouth.

"When you girls are in the baby phase, you don't make any decisions for yourself, you don't ask for the potty and you don't ask for changes just so you know" she said picking up Amy and leading the girls over to their table.

The table had four highchairs around it with one regular chair. Mom put Amy into her highchair, Amy feeling the poop mush against her butt, and put the other girls in their own chairs.

In the girls bowls there was mushed peas, and on their plates mushed bananas.

Just then, the girls noticed their younger cousin Ashley, who is twelve, walk over to their table.

"Hi Ashley, I'm glad your mom could drop you off! See, your cousins and their friend haven't been very good girls lately and this is their punishment. Would you be willing to help me out with them over the summer?" Their mom said.

• Like 1

The girls turned bright red as their little cousin said,"sure! This is exactly what those brats need! They have always been sooo immature. It's going to be great seeing them actually behave the ages that act like!"

"Hey that's not..." Steph said, being abruptly cut off by her mom glaring at her.

"Ok, Ashley how about you feed little Ce Ce and steph."

As Ashley used a spoon to scoop up some mashed peas, Cecelia let out a big, wet, smelly fart only causing Ashley to burst out laughing.

"Ce Ce, did you poo poo in your pants?" Ashley said as she pulled back Cecelia's diaper to check.

"No." Cecelia said as Ashley found her clean. Cecelia bent forward to eat off of the spoon several times until she froze in the bent over position and started pushing warm soft poop into her diaper. As Cecelia continued to eat the peas and bananas she started crying, getting food all over her face.

Ashley watched as Ce Ce started grunting and filling her pampers with a grin, continuing to feed her and steph.

"Ok girls, I think one of you had an accident, we are going to the bathroom" Ashley said lifting the girls out if their highchairs. Before they left, mom said something to Ashley as she gave her the diaper bag with Ashley nodding quickly and smiling.

She led them to the family bathroom and locked the door.

• Like 1

She immediately went straight to take off Ce Ces pants. Ce Ce quickly moved back feeling violated.

"Hey little girl! You better come here right now or else there is going to be a punishment!" Ashley said.

Ce Ce refused to go any closer to Ashley as she felt the need to use the bathroom again.

Ashley grabbed her by the arm and held her as she took off Ce Ces pants and took the diaper off of her. She started wiping off her dirty bottom and then picked her up and started carrying her to the diaper change station Ce Ce facing Amy. Then Ce Ce let loose a huge stream of pee right into Ashley face and sweatshirt. Frantic to turn the girl around Ashley grabbed the larger girl with all pf her strengthhugged her bottom close to her chest, letting the urine Gary all over the floor. But Ce Ce wasn't done yet. She wanted to show this bitch how angry she was at her. Before Ashley knew what was happening, Ce Ce started farting and grunting as she pushed out the rest of her poop into Ashley pink sweatshirt which her butt was currently up against

Ashley felt something happening on her and she looked down to see Ce Ce poopong on her.

"You little bratt! Look what you did! And on purpose too! " Ashley said crying that her clothes were ruined and that her face and hair were drenched in pee. She broke down completely, bring a girl who had just barely entered puberty, and wept. Shs felt something warm soaking into her sweat pants and looked down to see them growing dark.

"No! I didn't wet myself! I'm not a baby!" She wailed like any preteen girl would.

"It looks like you have Ashy. And to think! You thought you were going to be babysitting me?" Cecelia laughed as she saw her small cousin crying in wet pants.

"Is everything ok in there?" Mom asked from the outside if the locked door. "Open up right now Ashley!" Stumbling to the door Ashley opened it. "What happened in here!? You know what. Never mind. Ashley get up on that changing table. You are now going to be joining your cousins in their punishment. I will just have to get your little sister heather to help me. I was just going to tell you that your eight year old sister can do what you can't" her mom said. "Kris has also been picked up by her mom and is going to continue treatment at her own house"

• Like 2

"Upsie daisy!" Mom said carrying Ashley over to the changing table. She took off her poop covered shirt and wet pants and exclaimed "don't cry honey. You'll be on your cozy dry diaper soon" as she yanked off Ashley's panties and wiped her. She generously powdered Ashley and put the diaper on her. "You don't have any clean clothes..... You can wear one of the big ones for now, and take off those shoes! They're all wet."

Ashley took off her shoes and stood in her pampers glaring at her aunt as she put on a shirt that went way past her waist, giving her the impression of a toddler wearing her mommys clothes.

• Like 1

"Just so you know Ashley, you can't ask for a change, talk clearly to me or anyone other than your cousins" mom said to Ashley, as she picked up Ce Ce and wiped her down and diapered her.

She proceeded to check steph and Amy's diapers and found Amy's poopy of course and Stephs clean.

"Steph you are being such a big girl today! I'm promoting you to toddler mode. In toddler mode you can ask for a change, but not ask for potty, and you can't pronounce r or w or l correctly still." Mom said to steph. They walked out to the car and got in, Ashley getting into the carseat. As they were driving, steph looked down and noticed she was peeing herself without her even knowing which was concerning to her. "Mommy I just pee peed in my didee without knowing it" she said nervously squeezing her diaper.

"You girls will eventually lose control I'd assume, but that'sok that's why babies wear dipees" she said causing the girls worry.

Meanwhile, Amy was struggling to fight messing her diaper. As they pulled into their driveway, Ashley got a distant look in her eyes and filled her diaper, causing her to cry.

"I think baby is poopy" steph said pointing to Ashley.

"I think she is too." Mom said lifting her up and placing her on her hip, getting poop all over her butt.

• Like 2

As Ashley cried and Amy cried because of their poopy diapers, Cecelia and steph were pouting about having to follow their mommy.

"Ok all of you take off your pants right now. Babies and toddlers don't care if people see their diapers and it makes it easier to tell when you need changes." The girls slid off their pants and stood in nothing but pampers."ok stinky butts ill change you first." Amy was changed and put into her baby booties, her shirt being confiscated as well.

"Only steph can keep her shirt on because she's a big girl" she said doing the same thing to Ashley as Cecelia slid off her shirt. Mom put on Ce Ces booties and checked her diaper finding it dry.

"Steph you are wet, but I think you can wait for a change"

Following their mom into their shared bedroom, the girls instantly noticed that there was a crib, toddler bed and playpen set up in the middle. She put the girls in the playpen and left the room saying that shed be back to check on them in an hour.

• Like 1