LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Bed Wetter And The Nurse Chapter 1-final

THE BED WETTER AND THE NURSE

CHAPTER 1

Written By: Baby Jay NY

Lately I have been having a big problem with bed wetting. I don’t remember having a problem wetting the bed when I was a kid. The other day I went on line to get some information about it. The problem can be caused by almost any thing. But the #1 problem is stress. I just graduated from college and it wasn’t easy. My parents were on my back about my grades. My girlfriend breaking my balls because she wanted to go out and I had to stay in and study. I thought all this would stop when I graduated. Instead it got worse. For the last 2 months I have waken up in a wet bed. Thankfully I have my own apartment. So no one knows.

I made an appointment to see my family doctor right after I graduated. The first thing I asked the Doctor was. “My business is my business right”? “You will not tell my mother what is going on right”? He told me not to worry and that I was old enough that he would not tell any one. He gave me a good physical. Blood test and all and told me he would call me when the results came in. He called a few days later. I made an appointment to see him. I got to his office early that afternoon and sat outside in his waiting room. The place was packed but luckily I didn’t have to wait to long. My name was called and I went into the examine room. Doctor Roberts came into the office with my chart with his nurse. He was shaking his head as he entered. I looked at him and got worried. He looked up at me and started to laugh. Relax Jerry it’s not bad new. What are you trying to do to me Doc give me a heart attack? There is nothing wrong with you physically. He asked if there was anything that I was worried about. Yes I told him. I pee in my bed at night. No he said something that has been bugging you. OH I said do you have an hour or two I asked him? I really think this will pass he said. But I think in the mean time you should get protection for when you go to bed. I’m thinking to myself, “Why would I need a condom to go to bed”? He saw the confused look on my face. Protection from wetting the bed! I didn’t know he could read minds. He turned to the nurse and asked her to get him some night time protection supplies. I forgot she was even in the room. I said what supplies?

He said for the time being what I am giving you will help until you can control you’re peeing in the bed at night. He checked my blood pressure, pulse, eyes, ears and throat. While the nurse was away. He finished the exam just as the nurse walked back in with the bag of night time supplies. I had no idea what was in the bag. The nurse gave the bag to the Doctor and stepped aside. He told me to drop my pants and get back onto the table. I hesitated for a minute and looked at the nurse. I turned red instantly. Jerry she is a nurse. Nurse Cynthia has seen more bare bottoms than I have. Now drop those pants. I turned around and said to myself. “Great”. “The nurse not only heard about my peeing in my bed, now she will see me naked”. I dropped my pants and jockey shorts and when I got up on the table they fell to the floor. Nurse Cynthia would give me a hand please. The nurse went to the counter next to the table and started to take the supplies out of the bag. There was baby powder, baby lotion; baby wipes and what looked like a big diaper. I saw the diaper and went nuts. What are you crazy Doc? I’m not going to wear a diaper at night. I’m 22 years old for Pete’s sake. Jerry, I‘m only trying to help you. You have nothing wrong with you. I can’t give you medication if you don’t have anything wrong. I think this is the best way to handle this problem. I think in time you will stop wetting the bed. Besides the Doctor continued, do you know how many young men I treat for bed wetting? No I said. Plenty. This will at least give you peace of mind at night, now be a good boy and let Nurse Cynthia show you how these go on. NURSE CYNTHIA I shouted. Why can’t you show me and with an evil grin he said because I am very busy and Nurse Cynthia is an expert.

Precede Nurse Cynthia. OK Doctor she said. She turned to me as the Doctor closed the door behind him. I looked up and saw an evil grin on her too. OH great I said to myself. Now the nurse is going to show me how to put a diaper on. What else is going to embarrass me today? I just think that both of them were enjoying this just a little too much if you asked me. Nurse Cynthia came close to the table and said, “Now Jerome it is very important that you put this disposable diaper on correctly or it will leak and then your bed will be wet. And we don’t want that do we? Hey I said Excuse me but my name is Jerry. Only my mom calls me Jerome. OK baby Jerry she said with a big grin. OH great I said just great.

Nurse Cynthia reached for the diaper and snapped it open. She requested that I raise my hips a little so she could slide the diaper under me. That’s a cute hinny you have there she said. I rolled my eyes up and asked can we please get on with this please. Her response was “Why don’t you relax and just enjoy what I am about to teach you. I lowered my butt onto the diaper and was pleasantly surprised on how soft the diaper was. Nurse Cynthia reached for the baby wipes and explained how important it was to insure I cleaned myself each time when I changed my diaper. I could not believe that this was happening to me. She instructed me on how important it was to use lots of baby powder and lotion. She poured some lotion into her hands. Then she gently rubbed it into my skin around my diaper area. Her hands were soft and warm as she rubbed the lotion into my skin. It felt so good I closed my eyes with out realizing it. She whispered in my ear. Looks like baby Jerry likes what I’m doing. She caught me by surprise and I opened my eyes and cleared my throat.

Nurse Cynthia was so close to me I notice that she has the pretties green eyes and smile. Her brown hair was touching my arm. She smells like fresh flowers. I figured that Nurse Cynthia was about 25 or 26 years old. She was very thin in her nurse uniform. But she was also very tall. Maybe 6’. Much taller than me. OH ya I said to myself, “I forgot everyone is taller than me”. I was all of 5’ and weigh about 115. Nurse Cynthia started to sprinkle baby powder on my diaper area and rub it in. I was enjoying this so much that I started to get a rise from my dick. Now I wanted her to hurry up before the dam thing got hard and really embarrassed me. The nurse reaches in between my legs and grabs the two ends of the diaper and pulled them between my legs. Going right them left making the diaper go in between my legs. The diaper was brought up and taped in place. First the left side. Then the right side. She tugged a little to insure that it was on nice and tight. She explained again how important it was to be tight. Now that wasn’t so bad she said. I said hell no you did that really quickly. Thank you and I started to get up. Oh but were not done yet Baby Jerry as she pushed me back down on the table. She reached for the counter and pulled out a pair of pants. These plastic panties will help keep your bed dry at night too. You can pick up more at any department store she said with a smile.

Are they really necessary I asked her? Oh yes they are. I felt ridiculous. This diaper holds a lot of pee pee so you can wet them as many times as you need. Just remember what I said about not staying in them to long. She put her hands throw the openings of the pants and pulled both my legs through. I lifted my butt again as she slid the pants up and over the diaper making sure that all the ends were tucked in. They were comfortable and very warm after she put them on. She helped me down off the table. I felt like a one year old as she was helping me down. When my feet hit the floor my feet were in the openings of my jockey shorts and pants. We both went down at the same time to pull my shorts up and we knocked heads. We stated to laugh. She pulled my jockey shorts up over the plastic pants. She told me that my shorts were the best way to silence the plastic pant. She bent down again and grabbed my pants and pulled them up. She helped me zipper up and tighten my belt. Now you’re all secured she said. Nurse Cynthia started to put the supplies back into the bag just as the doctor returned. Here is a list of supplies that are in your bag he said. You only have three diapers in the bag and you’re wearing one now. So you will need to get more before the week end. OK Doc thanks and he left the room.

I turned around and thanked the nurse and told her I was sorry about acting like a baby. And that I really enjoyed the lesson. That’s OK. I know that deep down in every boy they like being treated like a baby. She reached around for the bag and put it on the table. She patted the front of my pants and said I know you enjoyed it. I had a boner like no other. I turned red as she gave me her number. If you need help just give me a call OK. Thanks again I said as I left the office.

On my way out of the office I noticed myself in the mirror in the out going hall way. I looked at my image in the mirror. I had a smile. It’s been a long time since I saw myself smile. I looked again and said COOL MAN COOL.

To be continued……

Comments and/or suggestion are welcomed

CHAPTER 2

It was a little difficult to walk back to my Jeep from the Doctors office because of the diaper, plastic pants, my underwear and my pants. It wasn’t a walk it was more like a waddle. I jumped into my Jeep and drove for home via the parkway. It was early and there shouldn’t be any traffic. I was moving really good until the traffic started to back up. I heard on the radio that there was an accident up ahead. I picked up my cell phone and called the pizza place by my apartment and ordered a large pie. I told then that I would come in to pick it up.

I was sitting in traffic and all of a sudden I had to pee. I should have gone before I left the Doctors office. But I couldn’t have. I had a stupid diaper on. If I didn’t have this diaper on me now, I could have pulled over and took a leak behind a tree or bush. I can’t do that now because someone might see my diaper. Maybe I can hold it until I get Home? I feel the pressure getting worse. I feel like my bladder is about to burst open. I was afraid to let go in the diaper because I really didn’t trust them. I had to pee badly. I thought it would leak all over my seat. I remembered Nurse Cynthia telling me that this type of diaper will hold a lot of pee pee. The traffic was bumper to bumper. I was doing the jig in my seat. Motorist that past by must have thought I was just bobbing with the music. If they only knew? I couldn’t hold it any more. The flood gates opened. I tried to stop it but I had to pee to bad. A grown man of 22 peeing. How embarrassing. Sudden my crotch felt warm. I felt the piss wetting my dick and balls. What a naughty but nice feeling. I was hoping that the plastic pants would hold like the nurse said they would. All the way down the parkway I keep feeling my crotch. They were dry and I started to relax a little. The traffic finally started to let up and I was once again on my way. I was angry at myself for peeing in my pants I mean diaper.

I got off the parkway at my exit and headed for the pizza store. Luckily they had a new drive thru window. I drove around paid for the pizza and drove a few blocks to my apartment. I was so happy that I didn’t have to go into the pizza store because I peed another time when I was getting off the parkway. When I got out of my Jeep at my apartment. I checked once more to make sure my pants were dry. I hurried into the hallway, picked up my mail and entered my apartment. Putting the bag of supplies I got from Doctor Roberts in the living room I put the pizza in the oven to warm it up. I went straight to my bathroom to access the damage of my naughty loss of bladder control. I took my sneakers, socks and shirt off. I was wearing just the blue plastic pants and a heavy diaper. The diaper was wet but I didn’t feel any wetness next to my skin so I left it on. I made sure all the shades and curtains were covering the windows. I got a cold beer and took the pizza out of the oven. It was nice and hot. I took one bit and the intercom rang. Great now who can that be? I went over and pressed the button and ask who it was. The voice said “it’s John”. John is my best friend. He and I have been together since grade school. OK John come on up as I buzzed him in. I realized that all I had on was my diaper and plastic pants. I better go put my rob on before he comes in.

John rang the door bell just as I arrived at the door. I tied my robe and opened the door. Hey John what’s up? Man where the hell have you been? I have been trying to call you all after noon. I was at the doctor’s office then I got stuck in traffic then I went to get dinner. Want a piece of pizza? He said sure got a beer from the frig and sat down at the kitchen table. So what’s up buddy? You remember that I’m getting married in a week. Yes I remember, don’t remind me you trader. My brother is going to be best man and I would like you to be my #1 usher. I told him that I wasn’t sure whether I could afford to. OH come on I can’t get married with out my best friend there John said. Well that is the whole point. Now cut that out John said. OK OK don’t have a cow I told him I’ll be in your wedding party. Thanks pal I knew I could count on you. I have to go over to Brian’s house. I want to ask him to be my other usher. He gets up takes another slice and said good bye as he closed the door behind him. (Squeal).

I finished another slice and put the rest in the refrigerator. I went into the living room and turned on the TV. After about an hour. I turned the TV off and took the bag into my room. I went into the bath room and took the plastic pants and diaper off. The diaper was heavy but the lining of the diaper was dry. This is a good thing I said. I rolled up the diaper and threw it in the garbage. I took my shower and cleaned up. I spent extra time around my diaper area. When I rinsed off I look at the hair around my crotch. If I am going to stay clean I better do something about this hair. I took a scissor and started to trim my hair short. I finished and said that will do the trick I went back into the shower and rinsed off again. I grabbed a towel and dried off as I went back to my room. I put the towel and placed it on the bed like a changing pad. I got a diaper and opened it up placed it on the towel. I lay down and tried to put the lotion on like the nurse instructed me. But it was to hard to do while lying down. I put the powder and the lotion on while I was standing. The diaper felt so soft, warn and comfortable. I pulled the diaper ends between my legs like Nurse Cynthia showed me. I taped one side then the other. I said to myself “That was easy” As I stood up the diaper feel to my ankles. Well I said I guess not that easy. I pulled them back up and adjusted the tapes. It was tight but not as tight as the nurse did it. After putting on the plastic pants the Diaper felt a lot tighter. Now I hope I don't leak tonight.

I set my alarm clock for 8 am. I wanted to go to the drug store and buy more diapers. At that hour hardly anyone is around. I pulled my covers up and laid my head on the pillow and was out like a light.

To Be Continued. . . . .

Suggestion and/or Comments are welcomed

CHAPTER 3

I woke up the next morning with the alarm ringing in my ear. My diaper was wet but my bed was dry as a bone. I was relaxed and ready for another day. The first good sleep I got in two months. The Doctor was right. I had a great attitude. Things were looking up for a change. I stretched out and got out of bed. I made my way to the bath room. I washed and brushed my teeth and combed my hair. Went into the kitchen and took a slice of pizza and locked the door as I left.

I went to a drug store a few blocks from my apartment. I went in and headed to the disposable diaper section. I was hoping that they had the diaper that I was wearing but I didn't see the brand I was using. Up and down the isle 3 times. I felt a tap on my shoulder. An older woman asked if she could help me. I see that you were looking down the diaper isle. No not really I said. Don’t be embarrassed. If you need to wear diapers you need them. So what. If they help you, you shouldn’t feel embarrassed. Now how may I help you? Thank you very much. My doctor recommended this brand but I don’t see them. The lady took a look at the note and said we carry these but they aren’t in this isle because they are on our sales table in the front of the store. Do you need anything else young man while we are here in this isle. No thanks I have every thing I need. We went to the front of the store and I picked up 2 packages and brought them up to the check out. The lady rang them up and I paid for them. Would you mind putting them in a double bag please? I thanked the lady for all her help and walked back to my apartment.

I put the diapers in my room then went into the kitchen and had a real breakfast. I was feeling pretty good. I got a great nights sleep and I bought more diapers without any one seeing me. After eating breakfast I hopped back into my Jeep and ran the rest of my errors including renting a tux for John's wedding. It was about 7 when I finally got home. I opened the door of my apartment and immediately heard my answering machine peeping. I went over and pressed the play button. It was Nurse Cynthia. She called to see how I made out with my problem last night.

I reached into my pocket and got her number. I dialed the number and a sweet voice answered. Hello. Hi Nurse Cynthia its Jerome. Oh hi sweetie. I was just thinking about you. I called before to see how you made out last night with your problem. Did everything go OK? Yes it did as a matter of fact. OH I’m sorry to hear that. Excuse me I said. I was hoping you had a problem so I could come over and give you another lesson. I did have a little problem putting the diaper on to be honest. I put the diaper on as you explained but when I got up the diaper fell to the floor. She started to laugh and said now that must have been a cute sight. Baby Jerry naked and his diaper around his ankles. I really liked her. She was very helpful yesterday. Nurse Cynthia, Cynthia she interrupted. Cynthia, are you doing anything tomorrow night. No why do you ask? Would you like to go out for dinner then maybe a few drinks? That would be very nice. That’s great. I’ll pick you up about 7:30. OK here is my address, see you at 7:30 and Jerry... don’t be late. OK I won’t. See you tomorrow, Good night.

I said out loud. "Today was a better day". I put my shopping away sat down had a beer and watched TV. At 11 I got up and went into the bed room and put my new bed time cloths on. I was asleep in a matter of minutes

To Be Continued. . . . .

Suggestion and/or Comments are welcomed

:)Thank you so much for commenting. I really think that my writing is getting better because of the help I have had on my other stories. I hope you enjoy the next 3 chapters. :P

CHAPTER 4

I woke up Friday morning. I felt like a wet Million Bucks. I’m happy I am using the diaper. If I hadn’t my bed would be soaked. I got out of bed and went to the bath room. I did my normal routine of shave and shower. I went back into my bed room and started to put the two packages of diapers away in my closet. I started to think about how comfortable the diaper was during the night. I thought to myself, “If I felt that comfortable in the diaper at night it should feel as comfortable during the day”. I had a lot to do today and if I got stuck with no place to take a pee I could use my diaper. I’m very confident now that the diaper will hold what ever I need to put in them, why not wear one when if I go out. I took a diaper and put it on along with my plastic pants. No one will see if I was wearing a diaper if I wore my jogging pants. I looked in the mirror and there was no way any one could see that I had a diaper on. I got this funny tingle when I was going out the door dress in my diaper and plastic pants.

I headed for the mall in town. I thought I can find some plastic pants in that department store that sells every thing. I wasn’t sure where to look so I went down the diaper isle. I didn’t see any on the pants I needed. I keep looking over my shoulder just in case I ran into someone I knew. A young lady was coming down the isle in my direction. May I help you sir she asked? The young girl looked maybe 17 or 18. Most likely a High School student. I was embarrassed to tell her I was looking for plastic pants for my self so I told her. Yes please. I’m looking for those pants that go over a disposable diaper. There not for me they are for my grandpa. You know at that age they lose their bladder control. Do you mean plastic pants? Yes that’s them. Sure the young girl said. I think they are over here. We walked back down the isle then stopped at the end of it. There on the bottom shelf were the pants I was looking for. That’s why I didn’t see them the first time down the isle. There were all sizes and a lot of different colors. What size does your gramps use she inquired? Medium I told her. She pointed out the medium section. I bent over and picked one up. Say what type of pants are these I asked the girl? Those are called snap on.

They are great. I like when I baby sit and the babies have those on. It makes changing their diaper a lot easier because you don’t have to get them all undressed. That’s a great idea. My grandma could use those to make changing gramps easier. Thank you for your help. I reached down and took 2 snap on types. 1 blue pair and 1 white pair. Then 2 pull ups. 1 blue pair and 1 white pair. I heard the young girl giggling. I looked up at her. She was laughing at ME. Your grandpa ha. She said. She reached down and pulled the elastic on my plastic pants. You’re a fibber she said. I think these pants are for you. You are also wearing a diaper too. Does the little boy need help putting them on? Mommy can show you how if you like she said, still giggling. My plastic pants and diaper must have come out of my running pants when I bent over to get the pants. I turned red. No thank you I managed to say and hurried up to the check out counter. I paid for the items and went back to my Jeep. I could have had her fired for the way she was talking to me but I got excited at what she was saying. So excited that I had to adjust my dick in my diaper before I sat down in my Jeep.

I headed back to my place. Friday evening traffic, is there any thing else that can be more annoying? Just like the last ride I had to pee but this time I just let go in my diaper. It was a good thing I had them on this time. I knew it would not leak. It took me 1 hour to get home. In the apartment I hurried and got ready for my date with Cynthia.

I left the apartment about 7:05. I thought the traffic that I was stuck in when going home a few hours ago would have been gone for the day. So I went back on the parkway. Cynthia lived just on exit from were I lived. I went up the entrance ramp and stop dead at the top. All I saw where red lights. Oh no I shouted. I looked back and all I saw was a lineup of cars behind me. Will backing out was out of the question. The traffic was really bad. I knew at that moment that I was going to be late. I reached for my cell phone and looked in my pocket for Cynthia’s number. Then I remembered that I left it on the kitchen table. Shit I said. Now I’m going to be late. Cynthia said not to be late. I finally went past the construction and stared to fly. It was 7:35 when I got off the parkway. But she lived another 10 minutes away. I made every light and managed to get to Cynthia’s house at 7:44. I parked my Jeep in the front and ran up the walkway to her door.

I rang the door bell. Cynthia opened the door. She had a very pissed look about her. I’m sorry I started to say. The traffic I said and got interrupted. With a real pissed voice she said “Your late little boy” “I told you not to be late, didn’t I”. Yes mam I said BUT. But nothing she said. Get that late butt of yours in here. With vise grip fingers she pulled me by my ear into the hallway. Now for being late she said go put that late nose in the corner over there. As I past her she smacked my bottom then pulled me back as she felt my bottom. You’re not wearing your diaper? No Mam I only wear them at night. That’s not what I heard she said. I looked at her and wonder if she really knew. My niece works at the department store you bought your new plastic pants. She was the girl that helped you look for the pants for your Grandfather. That girl was your niece I said with a cracking voice? Yes her name is Amy. She is my brother’s youngest daughter. She knows me I said? She saw you the last time you were in the Doctors office. She was visiting me for the day. She thought you were cute and asked me what your name was. I didn’t tell her what your problem was. But now she knows. So you are not just late but you also a liar too. Now get that nose in the corner and don’t move from it until I tell you to. I put my nose in the corner of the living room.

She started to tell me that my mother and her brother went to school together and that my mother and her were friends. Your mom is a little older than me. We use to hang out all the time together. Wait a minute. Your niece I said from the corner. I thought you were 25 or 26. Thanks for the complement but I’m older than that. I have you real good little boy. If you don’t behave and do as you are told. I might call your mother and let her know just what a big baby she has here and how you have been wetting the bed for the past 2 months and never told her about it. How would you like that? No I wouldn’t like that at all. No I didn’t think so. So while you are in my house you will think of me as your other mother and call me mommy. Is that understood? Yes. Yes what? Yes Cynthia I said and with that I got a hard smack to my bottom. Want to try again. OK OK I understand. Smack again. Who am I when you are in this house…… Yes mommy I shouted. That’s better. Now take that jacket off and keep that nose in the corner. As I was standing there I heard her doing something behind me.

Cynthia I said, Aren’t we going to dinner? I didn’t say you could talk she snapped back at me. But I said. But nothing she said. You were late and you lied to my niece. Now be quit or else. About 15 minutes I heard her come back in the room. She came and stood behind me. This will keep you from talking and pushed a pacifier into my mouth. I spit it out and she gave me a wallop on my behind. She shoved the pacifier back in my mouth. Spit it out again and I will be making a phone call home to your mother. I held the pacifier tight in my mouth. I had my nose in the corner she came from behind me she removed my tie, shirt and unbuckled my pants. She let them drop to the floor and told me to pick up my legs so she can remove them. The pacifier still in my mouth I tried to ask her what was going on? She pulled down my jockey shorts and gave me a spanking while standing in the corner. I told you no talking. If I want you to talk, you will answer in baby talk and that is that.

Understand? Es Mommy I said with tears running down my cheeks. I had no idea what was coming next. I got a spanking at 22 years of age. I don’t even think my mother ever spanked me, I said to myself. Mommy took my hand and pulled me from the corner. She picked me up and put me on the couch lying on my back. There was a changing pad under me and I saw what she was doing while I had my nose in the corner. There were baby supplies on her coffee table. Now you start to acting like a one year old or you will be getting more tears in those eyes. I think I better start behaving. She really knows how to spank. I didn’t realize it but I was hard as a rock. She took one look at it and said, I guess you are enjoying this attention my little baby Jerry. I wanted to hide under the coffee table I was so embarrassed. Mommy thought it was cute but ignored it. She put baby lotion all over me then sprinkled baby powder next. She put the diaper under me by holding my two legs and pulling them up. She slides the diaper under me and brought it up tight. Now don’t you look cute? Mommy pulled my legs through the plastic pants and pulled them up tight over the diaper. These pants were yellow. Mommy was talking to me in baby talk all the time she was diapering me.

I felt like a one year old. But the thing was that I was really enjoying it. I guess she was right. Now mommy said I hope you will be a good boy for the rest of the night. Just relax and cooperate and maybe I will take care of that flag pole in your diaper later mommy said with a big smile. She kissed me on the forehead and told me how cute I was in my diaper and plastic pants. I felt more comfortable than I have in my whole life. I was truly enjoying her attention. Her voice relaxed me and I decided to make the best of the situation. I always loved when my mother showed me some attention.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 5

Mommy finished putting my diaper on. She picked me up and hugged me tight. Mommy was so warm and loving and I was enjoying my new roll. If the only think that she would do was to me was to spank me then let it be. It was better than having my mother find out about all this, I thought.

Now my baby Jerry is all warm and comfortable, how about something to eat. I looked at her and gave her a big smile and a hug. I was hungry. I could use something to eat after all, I am a growing baby. Mommy sat me in her lap looking straight into her eyes. She started to remove her blouse and then her bra. Her tits were medium size but they looked like that wanted to be sucked. She repositioned me into her shoulder. My head just inches form her left tit. Mommy held me close and put a nipple in my mouth. I started sucking the second my tongue touched her. That’s my little boy she said. See this is what good little boys get when they are good. I sucked on that left tit as if I were a one year old. I was getting more excited by each suckle. Mommy had her hand on my tummy and was rubbing it lightly.

I slide my hand down to my diaper and put my hand in. I was expecting her to stop me but she watch as I continued to reach for my dick. I grabbed my dick and slowly started to stroke it. That’s my baby Jerry stroke your pee pee and cum into your diaper. I heard mommy making these little sounds. She had her head back and her eyes closed. Mommy switched tit and I didn’t miss a suckle. I stroked harder and I exploded in my diaper. I had a gallon of cum in my diaper and I felt relaxed and never stopped sucking on mommy’s tit. She opened her eyes as she pulled her tit from my mouth. I started to fuss and she told me later baby. You can take care of mommy later. I was so relaxed that I feel a sleep in her arms. What a warm and wonderful feeling I had.

When I woke up my pacifier was in my mouth and I was lying on the couch. There was a blue baby blanket on me. I didn’t feel the stickiness of the cum I had just put in my diaper. I had a clean diaper on. I pushed the blanket off me and noticed that I had a new shirt. It was yellow to match my yellow plastic pants. The shirt had a picture of Elmo on it. I also noticed that it was very tight. I looked down and saw that there were snaps at the crotch. The same as the snap on pants. I heard mommy call from the kitchen. Is that my little boy? Did you have a nice nap? Mommy came in from the kitchen and sat down next to me. She picked me up and placed me in her lap. She gave me a big hug and kissed my cheek. Now how about some dinner for my baby she said? Mommy picked me up and put me in a chair with 2 phone books on it. She put a pretty yellow bid around my neck. Is my boy hungry she said as she walked back to the stove? Mommy was blowing on my food as she walked back to me. She put the dish on the table and grabbed the spoon. Here we go sweetie. Here comes the train. Open wide for the choo choo. I opened my mouth wide as she put the spoon into my mouth. I laughed and a little of the food feel onto my bib. Mommy scooped it up and put it in my mouth.

What a good baby. Open wide again she said her comes another choo choo. She repeated this until the dish was completely empty. Mommy washed my face and hands and took the dish to the sink. She took a bottle out of a pan on the stove and tested its contents on her arm. Just right for my baby. She brought the bottle and her dish to the table. With one hand she feed herself and feed me the bottle. It was strange drinking out of a bottle again but I liked it. The bottle itself had cartoon characters on it.

There we go mommy said. Drink it up. Soon it will be time for your bath. We finished together and she put the dish and the bottle in the sink. Mommy put a towel over her shoulder and bent in front of me as she held me over her shoulder. She patted my back. I wanted to please her so I tried to burp. I was surprised that when I DID. Mommy took my bib off and put it on the counter. She helped me down and reached for my hand. I followed her to the bath room. She put me on the edge of the tub as she started to fill the tub. She reached under the sink and poured Mr. Bubbles into the running water.

The bubbles started to fill the tub. She picked me up and went into her bedroom. She took off my diaper and plastic pants. She smiled when she said. My little baby wet his diaper. I was shocked. When did I do that I wondered? Mommy picked me up again and put me in the tub. It was filled with bubbles. She started to wash my hair and rinsed it off with a cup. Grabbing a wash cloth she lathered it up and started to clean my face and hands, my chest and my back. Mommy reached for me and pulled me up. I got up and she noticed that I was hard again. She continued to wash my legs and my hinny. She turned me around and wash my pee pee and in-between my legs. Mommy also noticed that I cut my hair short. Nice to see that baby listened to his mommy and wants to keep down here clean. I sat back down and she gave me a few toys to play with. I started to play with the ships as she left the room. When she came back she was wearing her rob. She picked me up and out of the tub and dried me off. Now follow me baby she said. The towel was bigger than me and was wrapped around me. I had a hard time walking with the towel around me. I was lost in it. I followed her into the bed room again. Mommy made sure I was dry and put me into bed. She removed her rob and got into bed with me. She pulled the covers up and put her arms around me. What a feeling.

She kissed me on the cheek and then kissed me passionately on my lips. She nibbled my ear and whispered in it. Now I want my baby to love me. I had no problem with loving my mommy. She has shown me nothing but love and affection. I started to kiss her and caressed her warm and soft body. I kissed the back of her ears and her neck as I fondled her tits. I kissed and licked my way down to my hand. I put my lips on her tits and caressed her hips. She was lying still as I was working hard to take care of my mommy. My hand was on her hips and I gentle turned her onto her belly. I kissed and licked every part of her. Sliding and kissing her back down to her ass. I caressed her butt and slid my tongue down and into her crack. She lifted her butt to meet my tongue action. I took that time to put my finger on top of her pussy and rub her from below. I had my tongue in her hole and was pushing it in as deep as I could. Her butt was moving up and down on my tongue and my finger. Mommy was moaning with pleasure as I was happy that I was doing a good job. My tongue was in her back hole and my fingers were in her front hole.

I turn her over again and start to lick and kiss her pussy. Her pussy was wet making it easier for me to go right into her. My fingers and tongue are in and out of her. She reached for my ears and pulls me up to her lips. She opens her mouth and our tongues are fighting with each other. Mommy reaches for my pee pee and starts to stroke it. Her hands felt wonderful on my dick. I moan gentle in her mouth as she handles me. I’m getting close to letting my load go but manage to hold on. Mommy places my dick into her and I start my pushing. In and out gentle at first. Then as mommy grabs my hinny she pushes me in deeper. Oh Baby she said. What a good baby you are. Please mommy baby and make her cum. You are so warm inside you. You make me feel so good mommy I want to please you. I enjoy our baby play and want you to cum. I start pumping in and out faster and I hear her getting ready. That’s it baby fuck your mommy hard yes baby yes. I start cuming in her and kissing her at the same time. Mommy grabs my hair and I know that she is cuming at the same time.

Yes baby yes. Oh Jerry mommy said. I start to slow down a little hoping that she is satisfied. Mommy wraps her arms around me and holds me tight. What a good baby I have. Mommy opens her eyes and kisses me. We roll over and put our arms around each other. Mommy kisses my nose and I kiss her back. We stay holding each other and fall a sleep.

I feel something warm on my balls and dick and wake up. Mommy has a wash cloth and is washing me up. Mommy puts lotion and powder on me. She lifts my legs and puts a diaper under me. We don’t want any accident in my bed do we sweetie as she finishes with the diaper. She gets back into bed and kisses my lips. I put my arm around her and we fall back to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 6

The warmth of the sun shining on my face wakes me up. I rub the sleep for my eyes and sat up in bed. My pacifier slips out of my mouth and quickly I replace. Mommy wasn’t sleeping next to me but I smelled bacon. She must be in the kitchen cooking breakfast for us. I look at the clock on the night table. It’s 10am. 10am Saturday I say to myself. I felt my diaper and it was not wet. I waited a few minutes to clear the sleep from my head. Mommy I called out. Mommy. I hear a voice in the hallway. Is the baby8finally awake? But it’s not Cynthia’s. It’s a much younger girl’s voice. I saw a shadow in the doorway. I couldn’t see who it was because of the sun in my eyes. I tried to cover up as she came closer to the bed. But who ever it was grabbed the blanket and stopped me. Oh no you don’t she said. You look so cute in your diaper and plastic pants. The girl sat on the bed next to me while pushing me back down on the pillow. The sun finally allows me to see that it is Amy. Cynthia’s niece. The girl from the department store. Amy lends over to me puts her hands through my hair and said, “I guess the little baby is a fibber”. “I see now that I was right about whom those plastic pants were for and it wasn’t your Grandpa”. Amy lends back up and puts three fingers into my diaper to check to see if I was wet. I try to stop her and she slaps my hand and throws the blanket on the floor. Now let Aunt Amy check to see if you are wet she said. I’ mortified, embarrassed and red faced. Aunt Amy I said? You are 5 years younger than me. That’s not what Aunt Cynthia told me. You look soooooo cute in your diaper. Besides it’s time for breakfast she said. Aunt Cynthia sent me in to get you. Now let’s go eat numnum. Come with Aunt Amy. She reaches for my hand a pulls me out of bed. She has my hand as I stumble to follow her. Now hold my hand tight she said. Like I had a choice.

We go into the kitchen and Cynthia is at the stove all dressed in her white uniform. I said to myself. “This can not be a good sign”. Cynthia is cooking breakfast at the stove. She turns and sees me. She comes over to me and asked. “How did my little baby sleep last night”? I looked at her then at Amy then back to her again. Well Cynthia said with a smile. I swallowed my pride and answered, Goo Goo Goo. Good boy she said. Amy bust out laughing. I thought she was going to pee in her panties. Amy! Cynthia said, “Don’t laugh at you nephew”. “He was a very good boy yesterday” Cynthia smiled at me and winked as she went back to the stove. Amy, help the baby into his chair. Amy was still giggling as she helped me into the chair. As she was helping me into the chair and Cynthia wasn’t looking I gave her a big wet raspberry. Put his bib on please, it’s on the counter. Amy bent in front of me to put the bib on and whispered in my ear. I’ll get you for that one you bad baby. OK Aunt Cynthia his bib is on. Can I feed him please? Yes, here is his dish. Now don’t get him dirty. He had a nice bath last night and he is nice and clean.

Amy takes the dish from Cynthia and places it in front of me. Amy picks up the spoon and tried to feed me but I had the pacifier still in my mouth. I spit it out at her and said NO! I looked at Cynthia with a pouting face. OH look isn’t he cute. His pouting. Now now Baby Jerry, Aunt Amy will feed you today. Mommy has to go to work this morning. TODAY I said to myself. My eyes are bugging out. Cynthia looks and me and reminds me of what would happened if I don’t cooperate. I don’t have a regular baby sitter so I called Amy. She will take care of you while I’m at work. I should be back by 3 and I expect you to do what ever Aunt Amy tells me to. Is that clear? Es mommy I replied. Amy is grinning from ear to ear. I know that I am in for it now.

When he is finished give him his bottle. There is juice in it this morning. I have to leave now if I am going to make it on time. You be a good baby or you know what will happen. Cynthia comes over and gives me a kiss on the forehead. Be good boy now. Amy started to feed me my eggs and bacon which was all chopped up in the dish. Cynthia tells Amy to make choo noises he likes that as she closes the door behind her.

After her Aunts closes the door. Amy asked me what will happen if I don’t behave myself. I keep eating and didn’t answer her. I bet she is going to spank your bottom right? Again I didn’t answer her. Amy got pissed as she finished feeding me my breakfast. FINE she said. I will find out one way or another. You might just get a spanking anyway before Aunt Cynthia comes home because you lied to your Auntie. Amy got up and placed the dish into the sink and got the bottle and brought it over to me. Now drink all your juice. She puts the nipple in my mouth and I started sucking on it. It was nice and cold just like I like it. Amy said, but you are really cute like this. All boys should be in diapers and we girls could control them as we see fit.

I finished the juice and Amy said good boy. Amy then tried to put me on her shoulder to burp me. Put I resisted and ran into the living room. She started running after me and was close behind me. When I got to the couch Amy pushed me down on the couch and landed on me. She started to tickle me. I’m very ticklish. I started to laugh and she keeps it up. I was laughing so hard that I felt myself starting to pee. I tried not to let on but she saw the look in my eyes and said, “Is the baby doing something in his diaper”? I shook my head NO. But Amy is sitting on me and puts her fingers into my diaper. Oh the baby pee peed in his diaper. OK let’s go get you changed. I really didn’t want her to change me. I would have preferred that I wait or I do it myself. But she grabbed me and said OK lets go get you changed. I pulled back and she said, “Do I have to tell Aunt Cynthia you are being a naughty baby”? I stopped resisting and followed her into the bed room. Now lay down for Aunt Amy while I go and get you a clean diaper.

I lay down on the bed on my back. She comes over with the diaper and the baby wipes lotion and powder. She takes my pacifier out of her pocket and places it in my mouth. I took it and started to suck on it. Aren’t you the cuties thing she said? Amy removes my pants as she said. “I would love to know what Aunt Cynthia will do to you if you misbehave”. I can feel that my dick is semi hard and I’m embarrassed to let her see it. I start to kick my legs. I don’t want her to hurt her but I also don’t want her to see me hard. She spanks my bottom. Do you want me to tell your mommy your being bad? I stop immediately hearing that. Amy untapes the diaper and my hard dick springs out. Again I am mortified. She takes one look at it and said, WOW! I have never seen a babies pee pee this big. WOW she said again. Now I am not that endowed. But in her eyes I was WOW big.

Amy took a baby wipe and started to clean my diaper area. She was spending a lot of time on my boner. She wasn’t making matters any better by playing with it. I was getting harder and harder as she keep playing with it. I tried to say something but it was too late. I exploded cum on her lips. Amy jumped back a little. WOW I never made a boy do that before. I like it she said with a cum smile and finished me off. She grabbed about 5 baby wipes. She cleaned herself off then cleaned me. I was totally spent. I must have feel asleep. When I woke up I had a clean diaper on. I had the covers over me too. I looked around and saw Amy naked in the bed with me. I must have jumped 10 feet into the air. OH No I said. Forget it Aunt Amy. Its not that I don’t want to but you are only 17 years old. I could go to jail I told her. No I said again. I will do anything else as long as it is being a baby. She smiled and said ANYTHING? OK she said. You better remember this then or I will tell Aunt Cynthia that you DID DO IT TO ME. Amy covered up and ran out of the room. I was so tired that I feel back to sleep.

As I woke up I heard giggling. I also felt like someone was picking up the covers I was under. The giggling sounded like 2 or 3 young girls. I opened my eyes and found one of the girls looking at my diaper under the blanket. There was another girl at the side of the bed. They both looked to be the same age as Amy. When I started to move they saw the pacifier in my mouth. One of the girls yelled, “Look he has a binky, isn’t that cute”? They are started laughing. Amy came by my side and whispered, “Remember you said, ‘ANYTHING”. I shook my head. A deal is a deal even if it embarrasses me. And then it thawed on me. I think I may have been set up?

Girls I want you to meet my Nephew Baby Jerry. This is Carol and this is Ann. Say hello baby. I looked at them and at Amy and answered Goo Goo Guu Guu. They all bust out laughing. His sooo cute as they each pinched me my cheek. OK baby Jerry it’s time to eat lunch. You girls bring him into the kitchen when you are ready. The girls sat on the bed. They were patting my head and kissing my forehead. Patting my diaper and telling me I was the cuties baby they ever babysat for. When they had enough they pulled the covers down then took my hand and walked me to the kitchen. Amy, Carol said, “He is the cuties baby I ever babysat for”. OK OK Amy said put him in that seat there. As she pointed to the chair with the phone books on it. Ann asked Amy if she could feed me first. Carol objected and said I want to feed him. Amy told them that Ann asked first so she will feed me and Carol you will give him his bottle. He drinks a baba too? Carol said my brother was never this cute when he was a baby. Ann said mine neither.

Amy gave Ann the dish. Ann he likes to hear train noises when he eats. How cute is that Ann said as she put the cold cereal in my mouth. Choo choo here comes another train open wide you cute little boy. I finished my cereal with out any more cute talk. Carol jumped up and said, “OK it’s my turn”. Amy gave Carol the bottle and was over by me in a flash. She said OK baby Jerry here is your baba, drink it all up like a good baby. She placed the nipple in my mouth and started to suck on it as she held it up for me. A few minutes later she said this is boring and its not the way my mom feed my brother. With that she grabbed me off the chair like a rag doll and went into the living room. The other girls followed her. She sat on the couch and pulled me into a feeding position like Cynthia did the other day. Now this is how you feed an infant she said with a smile. OK baby she said you rest in mommies arms and drink your baba. If she opens her blouse like Cynthia did I’m heading for cover. She was enjoying her motherhood experience. And to tell you the truth so was I. I didn’t say that did I? I was enjoying it until she put her fingers in my diaper to see if I needed a change. The problem was that she put her hand in and was feeling my semi hard dick. WOW she said. What a big pee pee he has. Amy came running over and removed her hand from my diaper. The baba was empty now and Carol (With no resistance from me) put me over her shoulder so she could burp me. I let out a little one just for fun. They all got a big laugh out of that one.

The girls put me on the floor and started to play with me until Amy announced that it was time for my nap and time for my baby sitters to go home. Ann and Carol gave me big hugs and kisses and let themselves out. Amy took me into the bedroom and put me in bed. As Amy was tucking me in, she gave me my binky and said thank you for playing baby with her girlfriends. They really enjoyed it and so did I. I’m going to tell Aunt Cynthia that you were an angel if you promise not to say anything about your extra baby sitters. I shook my head OK. Amy gave me a kiss and said good night.

To Be Continued. . . . .

Please post your Suggestion/Comments

Here is the final chapter of my story. :crybaby: I hope wou liked it. Because I really enjoyed writing it for you. B)

Final Chapter 7

I woke up when I felt fingers in my diaper. When I opened my eyes Cynthia (mommy) was standing over me. Well hello there she said with a big beautiful smile. Looks like me little baby has a wet diaper. I looked up at her and smiled back with my binky in my mouth. I peed in my diaper again while I was sleeping. I don’t even feel when I pee anymore. Maybe I was just really tired that’s why I didn’t feel anything. Those girls gave me a work out that’s for sure. Mommy started to change my diaper. She always takes good care of me. She changes me, feeds me, baths me, hugs me, cuddles me and breast feeds me. Cynthia is a wonderful mommy. I am happy to be her baby. I enjoy everything she does for me. Mommy has a warm wash cloth in her hand. She is proceeding to wash my diaper area. The warm water feels so good on my skin. Her hand goes up to my hair as she brushes it back. Just her touch makes me feel so safe and secure. I had no idea that wearing diaper at my age was so enjoyable.

After mommy finishes diapering me. She takes my hand and we walk into the kitchen. She puts me on my chair with the phone books and places a bib around my neck. I was really hungry too. My little baby sitters pooped me out. They made me crawl all around the living room so they could see my diaper and pat it when I went by. They bounced me on their lap and played pee a boo with me. They tickled the hell out of me making me pee pee in my diaper twice. Mommy brought over the dish as she said; I heard you were a little angel for Amy. I started to kick my legs a little. She sat down and started to feel me. I was hungry. She tried to keep up with me but I was eating to fast. Slow down mommy said. You’re going to get a belly ack if you eat to fast. I was done in no time. Mommy grabbed the towel and washed my face and hands. Then she helped me down and grabbed the bottle as we left the kitchen going to the living room. Let’s go inside and watch some TV and you can drink your bottle she said as we walked into the living room. I pointed to the bottle and said baba. Oh she said I see you learned a new word. I took the binky out of my mouth and said binky. Two words. How smart are you she said? Giving a big smile of approval.

Mommy sat on the couch then picked me up and put me in her arms. Warm arms, protecting arms. I settled in her arms as she gave me the bottle and said baba. I smiled as I opened my mouth and accepted the nipple she had for me. I really enjoy this attention. I was so relaxed in her arms that I pee peed again in my diaper. I smiled as I was sucking the nipple. She looked down at me and said, what are you doing in that diaper, little boy? Do I have to change your diaper again? What a pissey little boy you are. OK let’s go. Mommy will change you diaper again before we go to bed for the night. Back to the bed room we walked hand in hand. Mommy giggling all the way. Mommy places me on the bed and puts my binky back in my mouth. I start sucking on it right away. Such a nosy baby too. Mommy had my diaper off in record time. This time she didn’t replace the diaper. Instead she starts to fondle my semi hard dick and my balls. Her hands are so soft. I feel electricity going threw my body. As she fondles me. She whispers about how good I was for her all weekend and that she will never tell my mom what I was doing.

Mommy gets up and starts to remove her nurse’s outfit. My binky is getting a good work out as I watch her get naked. When she is undressed she lowers herself down to my throbbing dick and places it in her mouth.

Mommy was sucking my dick like it was her own binky. Her warm lips around my dick made me rock hard. Her hands were all over me. She was licking my balls and sucking my dick and it felt so good. I tried to slow her down but she wouldn’t hear of it. Pinching my nipples and kissing my chest and biting my ear lobs. I’m on fire and am about to give her a present. I could hear that she was as hot as I was. Mommy suddenly stopped her sucking as her hands came down the sides of my body. She turned herself around and put her hot and wet pussy in my mouth. I have never done a 69. This was my first time. I licked every inch of her pussy. Hoping that I was doing it OK. From the moans I figured I was. Mommy has her sweet pussy in my face and sucking my cock. She starts to lick my balls and my rear hole. I feel her near my hole with her finger. Then suddenly feel her ram the finger to the hilt. I was surprised and didn’t stop her in anyway. She is finger fucking my ass as her mouth returns to my dick. Now I am the one who is moaning. I stick a few fingers into her pussy and return the favor.

She let my dick go with a pop and come face to face with me. Her kisses were like lightning bolts. Our tongues fought with each other. I’m going to cum I can feel it. I’m holding back as much as I can. But I’m really close to exploding. Mommy gets up and sits on my belly. She guides my dick into her as she slides down the shaft. Once she has me all the way in. She starts to move up and down on it like she was riding a horse on the merry go round. Mommies merry go round is going faster and faster. I hear her moaning as she is letting me make love to her. I was going to cum and I didn’t want to stop it. I exploded deep into her. Pushing my hips up to meet her ever move. Oh yes baby, cum in your mommies pussy drive those hips for her. Yes baby Jerry, yes. Mommy is sitting on my dick straight up and she is riding me into the country. I feel her tense up as she moans, yes baby don’t stop pushing. Push into your mommy. I feel her climax as she bends down and kisses me. Mommy is holding the side of my head with hers. I put my arms around her and hold her close.

We start to breathe a little slower now as we come down from our exciting love making. Mommy rolls off of me and I feel my dick come out of her. Her arms are wrapped around me and she is snuggling into my neck. I don’t want her to move so I keep my arms around her. She looks me in the eyes and said good baby Jerry good baby. She kisses me then gets up and goes into the bathroom. She returns with a wash cloth and towel. She washes me up good and dries me. Mommy gets the baby powder and sprinkles it on my skin as she rubs it in. She picks my legs up and slides the diaper under me then lets my hinny down onto a nice soft diaper. Pulling the diaper tight in between my legs she tapes it tight. Mommy reaches for my plastic pants but this time they are not blue. They are pink, with white and pink ruffles. These will look so good on you. Mommy pulls my legs threw the openings of the pants. Pulls it up past my diaper. Making sure nothing is hanging out. Mommy put her night gown on and gets back into bed with me. She pulls the covers up and wraps her arm around me. Good night my little one. As we both close our eyes and drift off to dream land.

The End . . . . . . .