LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tweet Pee - I Want One

I saw this yesterday! I can't wait until they bring out an English version! I will so have one!!! I want it!!!!!!!!!!! Why? I struggle to see the appeal?
I think it would be quite useful when out and about with my g/f. She sometimes forgets to check when we get busy and I don't like having to tell her, and this way it wouldn't be like she has to find a way to check me in public.
  • Like 1

I have a Malem wetting alarm, I thought I'd get one of the recordable ones that announced "Willie has wet his pants" if I could find someone with a suitable voice to record it.

I guess this would be helpful to new parents who may at first have difficulty knowing when their child is wet? But it's pretty easy to know when a disposable diaper is wet and needs to be changed, since they swell up a lot. Plus, is the device you clip on to the front of the diaper that owl thing? Seems like that would be a lot more obvious under clothes than a diaper, lol

I have a Malem wetting alarm, I thought I'd get one of the recordable ones that announced "Willie has wet his pants" if I could find someone with a suitable voice to record it.

I just went to their site. Holy crap that thing is loud! It might cause more wetting than anything else. Unless that's the point.