LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crotch Shots

im gonna do a standard "me" post, i aint done one in a while, but i was wondering...

DUDES, especially, whats with the "Crotch shot", you know when you take a picture of your hairy legs and a diaper thats obviously been work for like 10 hours and is even regretting getting pulled out the packaging.

Do girls realy dig it?

I swear, i could prolly name a phew members just by seeing there avatar or a pic of there crotch, which isnt a nice thing to know, in my opinion.

:drive1:

ummm.....i not into the crotch shots.....ack.....

i understand wanting to be descrete....but how about something a lil more creative?......

pleeeeeeeeease!

If I had a bigger shlong and a digital camera... just consider yourselves lucky. >:P

If you had those, you'd probably be like me, and be taking pictures of all sorts of cool things and not worrying about showing off a stuffed diaper to make it look like you have a package.

My theory is the diaper crotch shot is a prime example of "making up for something."

im gonna do a standard "me" post, i aint done one in a while, but i was wondering...

DUDES, especially, whats with the "Crotch shot", you know when you take a picture of your hairy legs and a diaper thats obviously been work for like 10 hours and is even regretting getting pulled out the packaging.

Do girls realy dig it?

I swear, i could prolly name a phew members just by seeing there avatar or a pic of there crotch, which isnt a nice thing to know, in my opinion.

:drive1:

I agree. Having your diaper visable in a photo is one thing (I prefer my photos that do have my diaper showing to be no more than "a little wet", cause I don't want to appear nasty), but c'mon.

Who needs a close up of your soggy diaper? Save that for "on request", or something.

Crotch Shots....Hmmmm Boring!!!!!

I would like to say, that I agree with you, I mean, don't we do more than just lay on our backs with our legs in the air while wearing a diaper!!!

Now, I am a DL'er and perhaps that is were the problem lies. AB'ers only seem to do things, on their touchies (I mean they can't walk, right???)

But as a DL'er, I like to go to work in them, walk my dog, garden, go shopping get all dressed up and go out to dinner or a party or a dance. Wear are the shots of us getting dressed for these occations.

I have seen a few pics of guys changing their oil in the cars, fixing the mortor bikes, drywalling, girls at the beach, or at the park, these are the neat pictures that are fun to see. We need more of these. I enjoy seeing someone out shopping and you can just make out that they are wearing.

I have a picture, where I am in a black evening gown double diapered with snap-on plastic pants. I was the chairperson of a Breast Cancer Charity Ball and I had a wonderful evening and no one, "I MEAN NO ONE" new. It was a blast just wearing them and having so much fun.

Were are the stories and picutures of us living our lives. My husband as some of you know, doesn't have a clue that I wear, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the whole expierence. If you are lucky enough to have someone to take pics of you LIVING your LIFE in a diaper ask them to take picutures of you. I'm sure we would all love to see them.

Maybe we could make an effort and see what types of pictures we can come up with.

Molly Deer

REZZ Thank you, I have been wondering about the crotch shot for a while it seems that everyone and their brother take a pic of their diaper adn only their diaper. A tripod, or convienient table and a timer are a wonderfull thing....