LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fun With Lyrics

I have spotify in the background most of the time and just happened to hear Aqua's song "Barbie Girl" the other day (it was in someone else's playlist by the way). To detract from how much I hate the song I couldn't stop myself from altering the lyrics:

I sing to myself at work a lot, not that anyone would like to hear me except me :blush: And being that I love music and lyrics, I am forever thinking of twisting the words into diaper-related things :huh: I have to be quite careful to not let my mind overcome my mouth all the time on the odd chance that someone is actually listening to me there :screwy: Zillions of songs do well with diaper-related lyrics ;) I just wish I could sing :P

I sing to myself at work a lot, not that anyone would like to hear me except me :blush: And being that I love music and lyrics, I am forever thinking of twisting the words into diaper-related things :huh: I have to be quite careful to not let my mind overcome my mouth all the time on the odd chance that someone is actually listening to me there :screwy: Zillions of songs do well with diaper-related lyrics ;) I just wish I could sing :P