LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comic Artist Says Hello

Hello

I’ve never really been part of an online community before. I guess all I can say is hi, and I hope everyone is doing very well for themselves. I love diapers and some AB stuff, and I hope I can make a few friends or maybe some business partners in the process of posting here.

I am currently in the process of creating a web comic that features five characters who wear diapers. The plot runs similar to a Saturday morning cartoon, and is something that I do merely for fun and for nothing else. It’s my intention to show this comic for free to who ever wants to view it, but I’d prefer to keep my viewers within the bounds of other adult babies and diaper lovers. I do have a few reservations about posting a web comic like this on a conventional web comic host though. My main fear being my ineptitude at dealing with the web and its language. I’m only semi computer literate and have no idea how to run a web page. I am hoping to find someone that could post my web comic allowing me to step back from all that and just concentrate on art and writing. I would also like to keep a degree of anonymity due to the sensitive nature of this particular fetish (I’d like to use my nickname Pen Blac). The story it’s self is PG 13 rated and aside from the diapers has little to no sexual or adult content. The language is also very tame. My thought is this, If anyone has a personal web page or knowledge of how to create and run one, maybe we could work together, and ask for donations at some point. I’d be perfectly willing to share what ever profit we make equally. I really just love doing it and I want to get it out to people. Please write back to me.

Thank you

post-6856-1148517946_thumb.jpg

post-6856-1148517946_thumb.jpg

Hello DifterinDiapers and welcome to the site!!! Really like your idea, wish I could help, but don't have the knowledge you're looking for. I agree with Frink, maybe DailyDi can offer you assistance on this site; that would be really cool. Best of luck to ya and I hope to see you around the boards and in chat.