LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynda No More!

Heather Darling , i love u but be honest! when u put coff coff out beside ur name on yahoo, or say it when cynda would enter the chatroom when she was allowed in, were u REALLY talkin about your mom? no u werent! seriously. like i said it started out cause ur mom was coughin but now its strictly about cynda and you KNOW it. other wise everyone wouldnt have coff coff by their names on yahoo and stuff if it was just in honor of ur mom. seriously. i love you tho. :D

Curious

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no u r right after cynda pulled thet yeps we started doing that when cynda was in room :)but all i was saying it started out as harmless play, about mimicing my mom as any good toddler would do. it was just warped cos cynda needed something else to bitch about so that was it.

and u know i love u too

heather :)

I don't like to hear of two of my bestest friends falling out Heather and Peter love you both don't fall out kiss and make up and be fwends again.

We love you both

No falling out over Cynda she has gone and it is all sorted so we can all live in peace and harmony now hopefully!

Life is too short for fallings out amongst fwends let's be one big happy family - hugs and kisses all round :D:thumbsup:

I don't like to hear of two of my bestest friends falling out Heather and Peter love you both don't fall out kiss and make up and be fwends again.

We love you both

No falling out over Cynda she has gone and it is all sorted so we can all live in peace and harmony now hopefully!

Life is too short for fallings out amongst fwends let's be one big happy family - hugs and kisses all round :D:thumbsup:

damn best i cance the printing of the event tickets then :boxing: l

Amen to that Heather - although I wonder why I have a warn 0% and 4 blue boxes on my dd account Hmmm no-one else has them? only me??? but I am an

who put them there??? ha and I am the good guy! wel I thought I was... maybe i am not hope i don't get banned for being an

lol dee

belinda you could sell peace tickets though they were in short supply before but there are tons to give out now :P:lol::thumbsup:

:o give out :closedeyes:

Amen to that Heather - although I wonder why I have a warn 0% and 4 blue boxes on my dd account :glare: Hmmm no-one else has them? only me??? :angry: but I am an :angel_not:

who put them there??? :o ha and I am the good guy! :whistling: wel I thought I was... :lol: maybe i am not :lol: hope i don't get banned for being an :angel_not::o

thought the blue boxes was indication to amount of posts

OK Bel you can pay for your ticket then :)

This is what is says on my profile Warn: (0%) then 4 blue boxes

:angry: But I been good this week :ninja:

I am sure I have :thumbsup:

Infact i know I have :whistling:

So why is this WARN (0%) on my profile???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

warnings= 0% ie you havn't been warned is my guess

As has been posted umteen times..Everyone has a Warn Meter, only you can see your own & as well you can see no others Warn level..if its at Zero you haven't much to worry about, but better stay good :bash: