LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting Video

I did a search and nothing came up for this video, It's on a channel called Improv-ulousfun, which means it's a skit. I had to think about it there are some people like that out there, I myself have to force myself to be active through out the day because of excess writing, editing, and designing.

Ehhh, It would be sad if she really was like that, but I have my days like that too. To say she is different, well a understatement, But like many of us, she isn't hurting anyone. She has made that choice, and she lives with it. Whether it is just a skit or whatever is irreverent. I myself can somewhat relate, so I find no harm in the video being posted here. Others might disagree, and that is okay too :)

this video has been on youtube for over a year, and the person in the videos is putting them up herself. If you really truly feel that it is a problem, report it to youtube. Otherwise, stop attacking members on this forum, or I will be shutting down this thread entirely and punishing the infractor.

Just stop.

-warpiper

• Like 1