LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Intro

Just thought I would take a second to introduce myself. I am a 30 year old DL and I have been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember. I started wearing diapers regularly about 5 years ago, but I first started "experimenting" with them as much as 17 years ago. I am also a very lucky DL because I am happily married to Mrs. Sea Otter, who is 100% aware and supportive of my DL side.

I have been to this website before, but I never really checked out the forums. Seems like a good community here, and I thought I would say hello and maybe try to become active in places. I have benefited so much from other people via the web, so I am happy to try to give some back.

B)

Hi Mr. Sea Otter!! Welcome to the site!!! I'm always glad to hear about supportive spouses, really happy for you. Many people here discovered their AB or DL side early in their teens, me included. I have a theory about that, lol. Anyways, I hope you can put some time on the boards; we can always use another active member. I love reading posts and replying to them - well, most of them... I hope you enjoy the site and I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.

Welcome Mr. Sea Otter. May you have many enjoyable days here. Very glad to hear of a supporting spouse. That is way cool. You will find many here envious. Hope you have many splendid days ahead.

Hello Mr. Sea Otter,

Molly Deer here, you will not believe this but, I was going to email you this weekend and see how your wonderful story is coming. To refresh your memory I visited your site a couple of months ago and also sent you a message regarding your story and that I hoped you would continued it. You suggested that you had more chapters but had not finalized your ending. Please tell me you have been working on it, I know you said your were busy, but it is a great story and I would love to read the rest of it. I am also really glad to see you on this site, I am pretty new here, but those I have spoken to have been really nice.

With respect Molly Deer