LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Okie, i got more time to a computer now, my situation is totally fked up atm, im living in a flat with a friend, as my house at home, parents house that is, is getting all sort of shiz done to it, so they aint there and im here, so anyway. oh ye, i think i get my net back so mmm will be fun.

ANYWAY, drylife.co.uk anyone been there, im thinkin about ordering a onesie or whatever from there, never had one before (ignore the pun). But its gonna be tough, as im here with my friend , last thing i wanna do is freak the shiznit out of him by getting diapers and AB things...also its gonna be tough at home as my brothers coming back there for a month....

I need fast delivery, 24hr to be exact, im just looking for people whos ordered from there past, if so, comments?

rhezz

No i have not ! wish i had the money to run cosyndry.com hehe :rolleyes:

you did , you added me on your yahoo and started telling me how bad they are, and that yours are better prices, delivery speed and better product.

Not the sort of critism i was looking for =/

Yeah, I've ordered from drylife.co.uk a few times, they're fine. Orders are fairly promptly delivered, (within a few days as far as I remember) stuff is decent, (nice soft PP's) and I don't have any copmplaints really;

The plastic pants I got were in the multicolour range, pink blue yellow and transparent, and had elastic on the edge of the hem. That's not so good if you're wearing cloth as it wicks, but they're nice and comfy over a disposable overnight. They do have milky-white (very soft) and clear (not so soft) plastic pants with enclosed elastics though.

As far as discreetness goes, they were in a plain kind of thick bubblewrap envelope that didn't give much away, but as I live on my own, I'm not too bothered about what it looks like so didn't take too much notice; I had a box of molicare turn up once that said "Inkontinenz slip" down one side, from hartmann's, I didn't notice till like a few days later, at which point I was just like "oh well". I think if you're ordering a onesie it'll come in a fairly discreet package that just gets pushed through the letterbox. It's only if you're going to be ordering a case of tena slip maxi or something that you might want to pick it up from a depot rather than get it home delivered. I'm not sure if you can arrange that with drylife or their couriers though.

My two cents - hope that's a bit more helpful!