LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Thought I'd Say Hello

I rarely get a chance to get on, as some may know, so hey. HELLO THERE! hows it going, im so bored and i feel a massive part of me is missing now.

Im 19 very very soon, i wont say when but its near the end of the month. Sucks being old.

Im no longer teh young one, nopes, im just some slum 19 yr old :(. All the young ones will take my torch and the spot i once had.

I had to grow up fast a phew years ago with some unfortunate events in my life, and from that point on i had to be mature and never got to realy experiance being a real 16-18 year old. Sucked so hard, now ive started to make up for it, and im nearly out of time.

But thats just the way it goes. Growing up, i can almost drive, im finished in school finally just about, im getting a REAL full time job.

Apart from that not alots going on, life goes on just at a much slower pace.

Soooooooo bored...oh so bored....being an Adult

SUCKS

Take care, love you all

rhezz :)

I rarely get a chance to get on, as some may know, so hey. HELLO THERE! hows it going, im so bored and i feel a massive part of me is missing now.

Im 19 very very soon, i wont say when but its near the end of the month. Sucks being old.

Im no longer teh young one, nopes, im just some slum 19 yr old :(. All the young ones will take my torch and the spot i once had.

I had to grow up fast a phew years ago with some unfortunate events in my life, and from that point on i had to be mature and never got to realy experiance being a real 16-18 year old. Sucked so hard, now ive started to make up for it, and im nearly out of time.

But thats just the way it goes. Growing up, i can almost drive, im finished in school finally just about, im getting a REAL full time job.

SUCKS

Take care, love you all

Know how you feel mate, being old sucks. Soon you will have all the responsibilities on you hands..

• 2 months later...

SUCKS

Take care, love you all

I dont know whether or not you NEED nappies, but in later life you quite may well do so, so enjoy cause as your body ages it does not work so well, you only have to ask my bladder-or come to that my bowel of late, not nice growing older :badmood: so go out there and enjoy life to the full whilst you can being a youngster

is not so tough and has its compensations-enjoy :lol: