LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forgot To Bring Diapers While Camping.

So I'm the type of guy that likes to head out on little wanders around the countryside :drive1: . Being a bedwetter it is rather important that I keep a well stocked supply of nappies around when I camp out because if I do have an accident, its not like I can change the sheets and do laundry while on the road. Well, I forgot to bring any with me on my latest excursion. In fact, I forgot to bring any change of clothing at all :whistling:. To top it all off, I discovered that I forgot when I was miles away from any pharmacy or retail outlet that would carry diapers :badmood:

Now, I can somewhat control my bedwetting by restricting fluid intake and not drinking after a certain point in the evening. However, having thought I had a good supply, this was not the case in this instance. That night it was flood city :beer: .

Man, what a screw up. Everything was well and truly soaked. My mattress, bedclothes, and sleeping bag all needed to be left out to dry. Not a good camping trip at all.

The moral of the story? Well, its obvious. If your gonna head out into the woods :biker_h4h: , make sure you have a good supply of diapers on hand.

Doesn't matter where you travel, if needed, or wanted, make sure you have sufficient supplies, all kinds, to meet any needs. Hope you had fun anyway.

I always several changes in my boat. Water outside of the boat good, water in the boat bad. When I used to camp I kept changes in the trunk of my car.

As the Boy Scouts used to say "Be Prepared"

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com