LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Food Simulation

Not being an AB I didn't know if this is the right place to post this. I stumbled on to something that looks like what I imagine baby food feels like.

I would guess using a good food processor ala Cuisinart and adding a simple thickening agent (e.g., flour and water) would give you the texture you desire without degrading the flavor too much. You could add the thickener a little at a time and blend until you get it to the right consistency.

Personally, I've always wondered what pizza in blended form would taste like. Can you imagine a pizza-flavored sandwich spread? It would be like Nutella -- only a million times better!

• Like 1

Huh. Well I'll be damned.

I guess some ideas are best left to imagination than reality.

Although my reality is that all this talk of pizza has just affected my lunch plans.

O noes! I've been Inception'd...

I would guess using a good food processor ala Cuisinart and adding a simple thickening agent (e.g., flour and water) would give you the texture you desire without degrading the flavor too much. You could add the thickener a little at a time and blend until you get it to the right consistency.

ThisPersonally, I've always wondered what pizza in blended form would taste like. Can you imagine a pizza-flavored sandwich spread? It would be like Nutella -- only a million times better

There are always pizza chips if you can still find them

Well -- puréed hot dogs isn't a far cry from their original state, to be honest. The only difference is a thin protective membrane that holds the ooze at bay.

Now -- puréed liver? That's traipsing into retch-inducing territory...

Well -- puréed hot dogs isn't a far cry from their original state, to be honest. The only difference is a thin protective membrane that holds the ooze at bay.

Well, you know how kids are. If they had brought a blender home when I was 8, what do you think the first thing that my cousins and I would have done?