LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

?please, Incontinence Diapers,please?

hi, i live in duluth mn and have urinary incontinence, also i am on disability and cannot afford to buy as many as ai need, i do get help from a wonderful lady at the salvation army. I am not asking for Bambinos or cushies....just what ever anyone can sp-are in large. i am sorry i have nothing to offer in trade, as i am still not'out of the" crib as far as fieneds and family knowing i am a ab...toddler really is how i feel. heehee.

hi, i live in duluth mn and have urinary incontinence, also i am on disability and cannot afford to buy as many as ai need, i do get help from a wonderful lady at the salvation army. I am not asking for Bambinos or cushies....just what ever anyone can sp-are in large. i am sorry i have nothing to offer in trade, as i am still not'out of the" crib as far as fieneds and family knowing i am a ab...toddler really is how i feel. heehee.

I am disabled with incontinence issues myself.

And it's pretty easy, basically just have a doctor write a prescription (on a Rx pad) for them, and take that to any medical supply store - now I had to get less this your due to cuts, but still Medicaid at least in New Jersey will now pay for up to 180 Diapers per month (That just started in October, before that it was 200) - I did however find I went with a mail order place instead (in that case the doctor will Fax the scrip to them) because with the new regulation, no local store whanted to give me what I had been getting any more (FirstQuality Full-matt IB-012), and I could not stand what they did give me.

I Have Straight Medicare and straight Medicaid (NO HMO NO PPO NOTHING STRAIGHT FEE FOR SERVICE) and use Liberator Medical for some diabetic products. but the handle Mastectomy Urological Incontinence Stoma care wigs if they handle everything like they do diabetic stuff i would