LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brainwaves?

I heard a heartbeat or something like it

Now, you are asking some person(s) to spend tons of money to develop something for a market that is sooo niche that anything for it would be considered "orphan" and A. not worth it or B. strictly for medical purposes and not in public access at a price you would consider paying or could afford and would require medical involvement

What perosns do not seem to get is that there are worlds of equipment and supplies intended for trained professionals that are quite expensive and designed for special needs than have meaning only to professionals, If you saw a professional trucker's electronics, you would not know what to make of it. For example, in CT. NY and NJ, "parkway"s are off limits to trucks. Now, if you google up a route map, that will list Parkways as part of the route. A trukder's route planner will mark them and provide an alternate route. It will also list truck stops like Pilot and Flying J and may have an automatic log entry system

There is a world of non-"consumer" products and supplies out there the use of which would reauire special training and knowledge and licenses. This would be one of them

Guest Baby Rina

What perosns do not seem to get is that there are worlds of equipment and supplies intended for trained professionals that are quite expensive and designed for special needs than have meaning only to professionals, If you saw a professional trucker's electronics, you would not know what to make of it. For example, in CT. NY and NJ, "parkway"s are off limits to trucks. Now, if you google up a route map, that will list Parkways as part of the route. A trukder's route planner will mark them and provide an alternate route. It will also list truck stops like Pilot and Flying J and may have an automatic log entry system

Shinjie:

I wouldn't worry about the professional/consumer distinctions, and I don't think the cost of production is an issue. There are enough casually interested people in the world (including myself) that want to know about such things that files with such frequencies could be produced.

It's also worth noting that you should not count on humans, especially older ones, being able to hear above about 15KHz, sometimes less, and the limit of hearing is also at least somewhat volume dependent -- in one experiment, people were able to hear at 33Hz when the entire air column in a certain building was resonated, but not otherwise....

I am curious how this works...can you post a pointer to someone explaining it?

Thanks