LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Curious

I just wanted to know. How long it took some of you sissies to figure out that you were a sissy. I mean this in no negative way because i myself am a sissy. I figured it out almost a year ago, when i took up my girlfriends dare and put on a pair of her panties. After that everything started to click. Especially the fact that i always loved the pretty AB sissy dresses (now in the process of finding/buying one) But eversince that day i just can't stop thinking about pretty dresses and dressing up. Me and my girlfriend will talk about it all hours of the night. Well if anyone wants to answer my question fill free. And i am dying of anticipation of finding out your replys

Wow, I made it back! Sorry dolly I went back to that closet. I went in and the door closed behind me. I brought a friend with me :)

closet.jpg

Caption from Captions By Diane

And as far as truthfull answer to your question. I first started to be attracked to girls clothing 33 years ago, diapers soon after, but it was till maybe 20 years after that that I refered to myself as sissy.

I am 26, and have been in to girly things since 7yrs old. It was about 18 when I got my own place and came out of the closet. At the time I was scard to buy my own clothes because I was not sure how to try them on and know my size. Over time that passed and I started to buy my own clothes and wear them to local places that transgendered people were excepted. Diapers happened for me around that same young age let just say I would seek them from were ever I could get them till I started to buying my own. Note: If you have a girlfriend that understands you like I did. Have her go shopping with you. Also have one of the those I don't care what people think attuds and you'll be fine. Or go to places that you know you will not see people you know.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I guess I would call myself a sissy crossdresser that also like to wear pampers and baby plastic pants since I dont try to pass just like to dress. Ive been dressing since the age of 7 by wearing my sisters panties and bras, she was 17 at the time. She caught me about 3 months later and made me wear all he rclothes when our parents were not at home or she would of told them. I pretended to hate wearing her things but actually loved doing it. To this day I wear everything femme even tampons, but my favorite items to wear are ruffled panties and sissy dresses, sometimes I wear pampers and baby plastic pants under the sissy dress.

Raelene

brabbitt4@excite.com

• 4 weeks later...

I guess I would call myself a sissy crossdresser that also like to wear pampers and baby plastic pants since I dont try to pass just like to dress. Ive been dressing since the age of 7 by wearing my sisters panties and bras, she was 17 at the time. She caught me about 3 months later and made me wear all he rclothes when our parents were not at home or she would of told them. I pretended to hate wearing her things but actually loved doing it. To this day I wear everything femme even tampons, but my favorite items to wear are ruffled panties and sissy dresses, sometimes I wear pampers and baby plastic pants under the sissy dress.

Raelene

brabbitt4@excite.com

Like Raelene, i consider myself a sissy cd. I started with diapers, always disposibles, about ten years ago. Then I started dressing up with petticoats and the whole maid type outfit. For me, I just get a thrill, or good feeling out of it, sometimes a really good hard on, when I look just right in the mirror, or the mess in my diapers feels just right!!!!!!!

I have been a AB for some time, and have tried girl's clothes on once in a while. Recently, though, I have been fantasizing about wearing a pink little dress with diapers and ruffled panties. Not even sure where this came from, but the desire is overwhelming. I just bought a dress from ebay and am just waiting for it to arrive. Problem is, what do I do then? My wife knows about my baby stuff, and even diapers me once in a while, but she has no idea that I want to be a sissy. I think what I am going to do is try out the dress and stuff, and see if it is more than just a passing fancy. Not like I haven't went through phases before, lol. And, if it is something I really want to do, then I'll try breaking the news to her slowly. Should be fun, lol. She is fairly understanding of my fetish/desires. She even enjoys using a strapon on me once or twice a year.

I was introduced to diapers as a teenager and for some reason I assocated diapers and sissy as one. I have no explanation for it. To dress in frilly dresses without diapers does nothing for me. It has to include diapers

I have to agree with that myself. I have no interest in dressing frilly without diapers. Also, I usally have a couple layers of petticoats on when I"m dressed up, so diapers really come in handy if I have to take a leak!!!

Should be fun, lol. She is fairly understanding of my fetish/desires. She even enjoys using a strapon on me once or twice a year.

I don't know. Sounds like she has already placed you into the female role. Next time she is in the mood for this little activity why not quickly throw on a short fancy skirt. :thumbsup:

then try going from there.