LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So, So, So New

I never even fathomed entering this world. I am dating someone new and we've become close rather quickly. I really like so much about him it's scary.

He doesn't wear dipes all the time but now does more when we are together at night.

At first I thought what the hell am I getting myself into but then I read a story from this site and got surprisingly turned on. And touching him with them on excites me.

He wants me to wear them now and I'm going to try it out. I'm a woman in my 30s and this is the first truly kinky thing I've thought about besides being tied up or choking.

I don't know what to expect at all. I'm not into actually using the diaper in place of the toilet, but it turns him on to know I'll be wearing one. I love turning him on and I'm excited to venture down this path. Of course, I have no one I can talk to about this besides him, which I guess is why I'm here.

I have a lot to learn and have some hurdles to jump as far as my comfort level. I used to embarrass easily although it's gotten better over the last few years. But still, this is a big leap for me.

Any advice is very appreciated and thanks for reading.

• 6 months later...