LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going Potty Naturally I Need Help With Incontinence!

So as of right now I do have to force myself to potty in a diaper. Is there a way (Without the hypnosis, cd's dvd's) to just about un-potty train yourself? I am sick of having to force my self to potty in my diaper. I am an adult baby and should be doing this naturally. -__-

The main thing is to put yourself in the frame of mind that you have no choice but to wear diapers and every time you need to pee, you pee in your diaper. As time goes on peeing in your diapers will become increasingly more natural to you, especially using the 12 month program. Just make sure that losing bladder control is what you really want as the more you achieve incontinence the moire wetting "accidents" will occur when not diapered.

The main thing is to put yourself in the frame of mind that you have no choice but to wear diapers and every time you need to pee, you pee in your diaper. As time goes on peeing in your diapers will become increasingly more natural to you...
I'm not a 24/7, but at times I like to pretend to be, and at times I don't. Yet, it seems every time I do go temporarily 24/7, I find it easier and easier to go, just by doing this method in the quote. You just go, when you need to go. Even if you decide not to become incontinent, just getting this frame of mind down when you're wearing diapers will help.