LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Sense Of Defeat

Hey y'all, Over the past day an a half I've been kind of down. I'm almost never depressed - last time I can remember feeling seriously down for a long time was in the 4th grade - but I'm starting to get the same blue feeling. It just kind of hit me when my roommates were gone last night. Today was the same (I almost want to blame the lack of sun, it was a nice day it just didn't last long). Like the title says, I think I'm getting a sense of defeat. I started grad school at the place where I did my undergrad and I really am only here this semester because no schools with a program that I wanted to be in started in the spring semester. So I'm somewhat in over my head. A fish out of water. Bit off more (but not too much more) than I can chew. The weird thing is that I did have some fun last night when my roommates were away. I watched some TV and talked to my parents. I mean I mostly wasted time on the internet but that's life. I just don't know how all those good little moments added up to an overall blue mood. Anyway, I'm rambling. Maybe I'll get over it here in a day or so. It's just good to get it out there.

Hi Wakko, Let me see if I got this right. You've been busting your hump for a long time now, so long that you are feeling guilty about taking a day off. Sounds like you should be taking these days off more often. Next time, go out. Catch a bus, walk the zoo, see a new museum exhibit. Basically, get out of your normal environment and treat yourself to something different. It doesn't have to be expensive, just different. While you're out, find a way to bring a smile to a stranger. And enjoy yourself.