LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kid's Toothbrush And Toothpaste

BabyTara

These days toothpastes are specially made to address certain issues. Childrens' toothpaste is not good for adult teeth. Though a child's tooth brush may be fine

Thank you Tara. That is good to know

It says "*Adults* and children..."? Do you suppose they know something that most persons do not wish to have known? :Giggle: Hon y soit que mal y pense

However some persons need to use ant-plaque toothpaste or toothpaste for temperature-sensitive teeth

Do they have any for girls that is NOT Tinkerbell? Lf Tooth Fairy found me using "Tinkerbell" she would turn me into a...gulp...BOY! You have no idea ho the Fairies hate being made out to be little bug-people. It...erm...bugs them

I found this

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=tooth+fairy+toothpaste&oq=fairy+toothpaste&gs_l=hp.1.0.0i5i30j0i8i30.10957.19747.7.23925.44.25.7.4.4.12.303.3541.0j23j0j1.24.0.les;..0.0...1c.1.4.psy-ab.jTDlBJAkCR8&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42768644,d.dmg&fp=364b52754cb4eb0&biw=800&bih=433

and CreamSycle flavor sound just ever so scrumptious

I shall probably get a toothbrush with a tramsparent pink handle like one of my brush and comb sets and some of my panties as I am not fond of Disney: It os soooo corporate and generic

It was for girls. How do you think we got to be "Sugar and spice..."?