LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's Missing From Your Ab World?

Me & mummy are in the process of starting up making Adult size baby clothes, accessories & equipment & she has asked me to try & find out if there is anything that you want but can't currently find in adult sizes. It could be anything, so let me know & if it's possible you may have it sooner than you thought. Thanks for reading :)

Crib style sie rails (actully only one is needed because of the way the room is arranged) and a non-orthodontic adutl-size nipple for the paci and bottle

Thank you: I prefer US sites

I've been looking around for a onesie that doesn't have legs but buttons at the crotch and has a hood. Ever hear of such a thing?

Actually we got sidetracked by the Pacifier thing. More important would be the crib-style side rails

• 1 month later...

Right now all I have are my dipees, a bear stuffed animal and my paci. As much as I would LOVE to add more things like a baba, high chair, and maybe a cribbie I can honestly say the only real important thing missing from my AB world is my mommy (: . She has been away for quite some time now and I have been counting down the days until I am reunited in her arms.

It cost a lot to make pacifiers to be made mold cost I am in the middle of Making them myself, Clothing is not that much per item if you do a few hundred, diapers to make your own cost a lot to do. I am having many things made My items are just waiting to be finished and shipped. I will be based out of the states and ship world wide.

I'd like to see more options in diapers, onesies, and footed PJs with butt flaps - different prints, colors, themes, etc. Matched sets of cloth diapers, onesies, and PJs with the same patterns would be AWESOME!

Right now, most AB clothing sites (BabyPants, FetWare, etc) specialize in one or two of these areas, but I haven't seen one yet that brings everything together under a single business.

Even if you only resell products from other sites, it would still be great if there were a "one-stop shop" for AB stuff. I can never remember which sites I've used in the past, so shopping for AB things is always a pain in the butt for me.

Bulk or matched set discounts would also be great. AB clothes are DAMNED expensive. I realize they're expensive to make, but some of these sites absolutely FLEECE the customer base with outrageous per-unit prices. $70+ for a footed PJ? $50+ for a basic pastel snap onesie t-shirt? Who are they kidding?

C'mon, guys. We may be an odd bunch, but even we don't like being ripped off...

• Like 1

I have some embroidered onesies coming adult sized bibs that are cloth embroidered and look like baby bibs and also Fabine Diapers I was waiting to do my line of footie pajamas till next fall.

• 1 month later...

yall might want to checkout ebay. The seller mslorainex is the one I use for my baby clothes. And she makes onesies with hoods too. Her clothes are so comfy. Her ebay store is called Big Tots. Hope this helps :)

• 3 weeks later...

yall might want to checkout ebay. The seller mslorainex is the one I use for my baby clothes. And she makes onesies with hoods too. Her clothes are so comfy. Her ebay store is called Big Tots. Hope this helps :)

• 2 weeks later...

Bottles, most assuredly. I'd love some, especially to drink from when I go to bed (though I think I'd put water in it rather than milk or juice, since I wouldn't want anything that goes bad easily from sitting out all night). I have one serious complication, however, in the form of the home-health aides who come in to help with my personal care (I have cerebral palsy and am in a wheelchair). The diapers are easy to explain away because my disability has caused me to be incontinent, and I've even told a few caregivers about the pacifiers, saying I needed them to help me sleep (which is at least partially true). They weren't bothered by my stuffed animals eitiher (adult women do collect those, after all).