LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messed While At Work.

Being today is my last day at work I decided to wear double ABU Chushies.

I punch in and ten minutes later I messed my diapers. I was not planning on messing my diapers but it happened.

An hour later I had to leave work as I could not take it any longer.

Made a quick dash home, changed, washed up and refiapered.

Headed back to work, hopefully I can get through the test of the shift without messing again.

I had never worn a tape on diaper to this place of work, always wore a pull up style diaper so I could use the tolit as needed. Today I decided on a real diaper and it sort of back fired on me. Was not worried about getting caught wearing a diaper as what where they going to do , lay me off again.

I have wet this diaper 3 times so far and it's starting to swell up a bit. So far no one has noticed or said anything. Only 3 1/2 hours till my last time clock punch out and I am done.

Will have to hit the help wanted adds and find another job again.

I had never worn a tape on diaper to this place of work, always wore a pull up style diaper so I could use the tolit as needed. Today I decided on a real diaper and it sort of back fired on me. Was not worried about getting caught wearing a diaper as what where they going to do , lay me off again.

I have wet this diaper 3 times so far and it's starting to swell up a bit. So far no one has noticed or said anything. Only 3 1/2 hours till my last time clock punch out and I am done.

Will have to hit the help wanted adds and find another job again.

I was the weekend janitor at a convince store, and as such I normally got to work a few hours befor the place closed for the day.

The idea a of being around the customer in a wet diaper does not bother me, but a messy diaper is to much of a chance of getting noticed. So I had to go home and change into fresh diapers. I finished out my last shift with a well soaked diaper.