LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Products For Dribbling...

Babykeiff, this is very interesting and it may be the root cause of my own lifelong problems with my bladder control! I do think you mixed up 'internal' and 'external' but otherwise what you describe is the thing I've always lived with- and Ive never seen anything that was such a close exact match for me :) Please tell me more and point me to where you learned this :D

Babykieff and Betty:

A pool of retained urine is indeed a problem because bacteria can hang around and multiply. This is pretty standard urology. However, in the case of dribbling out the remainder after more or less normal urination, I would be a little less concerned because at the end of the process, the bladder is indeed empty. However, the necessity of seeing a urologist, preferably an open-minded and kink-friendly one, is clear for the OP. We'd all rather play with our padding and toys than injure ourselves and require it.

• 3 weeks later...

Babykieff and Betty:

A pool of retained urine is indeed a problem because bacteria can hang around and multiply. This is pretty standard urology. However, in the case of dribbling out the remainder after more or less normal urination, I would be a little less concerned because at the end of the process, the bladder is indeed empty. However, the necessity of seeing a urologist, preferably an open-minded and kink-friendly one, is clear for the OP. We'd all rather play with our padding and toys than injure ourselves and require it.

Babykeiff...

I am not a doctor...the OP needs to go see one...and I think all will agree that the question is what remains in the bladder at the end of the process.

In addition to pads, cranberry (preferably pure or in tablet form), and cystex (an OTC urinary antiseptic) might be good things to put in the OP's arsenal until he sees the uriologist. Keep up the fluids, too...